Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I was on the couch in the living room with, Mike, Kiara, Melena, Rose, Lauren and Brandon and we were watching The Vow, after much arguing the guys realized that they were outnumbered and gave in.

"That is unrealistic." Brandon said taking a swig of his beer.

"Oh shut it." Melena said swatting his arm.

"Would you two shut up or get a room?" Kiara hissed. I chuckled at her concerntrated expression. Riley came and sat on the arm of the singleseater that I was sprawled out on. I sat up and crossed my legs then looked up at him.

"Just got off the phone with my mom and she's excited." he said leaning on the back of the chair to look closer at me. "You meet everyone tomorrow, including my parents, my grandmother, my aunt and uncle and my five cousins."

"Wait, what?" My eyes had widened considerably and I started to panic a little. I was going to meet his entire family.

"Please don't worry about it." he smoothed over my, now, loose hair. "My dad is going to step down as alpha completely so that's why half the family is going to be there" he added.

"I thought he already stepped down." Mike said.

"Yeah, that's why we call you Alpha." Kiara added.

"No, Kiara, you call me Alpha, everybody else just listened when I instructed them not to." Riley said. Kiara looked down. "I still consulted my dad before making descisions but now that I've found my leading lady," he winked at me and I nearly melted in my seat, "I have full control and lots of stuff is up to me." Everyone nodded silently. 

"You should invite your parents and your friends." He said to me. I nodded.

"I'll call them later." I agreed. He stretched over to give me a kiss on the lips.

"No, not in here, sorry guys. You'll need to get a room." Brandon said from the side.

"Shut up." Kiara said throwing a pillow at him, "They're adorable." she added, smiling at me and Riley. I flushed. Riley stood up and looked down at me, "I'm going to make some calls for tomorrow." he said. "See you." he winked.

"Bye." I said quietly, biting my bottom lip.

I turned back to the movie and I felt everyone's eyes on me. I just smiled to myself and kept watching quietly.

I stood in the shower with this funny feeling in the pit of my stomach. Nerves. Pure nerves. I was so nervous about meeting everyone. What if the pack didn't accept me? What if Riley's parents didn't like me? What if people hear that I have no wolf anymore and they shun me? I had a wave of emotions going through me all at once but it was predominantly fear.

I stepped out and got dressed in some pyjamas and put my hair up in a bun. I sat on the bed, took my phone out and dialed my parent's number. After a few rings someone picked up.

"Hello?" I greeted.

"Jo-jo-bear!" my dad exclaimed on the other end.

"Daddy! How are you? I didn't know you were back." I said excitedly. My dad had been out of the country for a while and I hadn't seen him in months.

"I'm good, I just got back a few hours ago, I've been meaning to call you."

"How was London?" I enthused.

"Cold." he said immediately. I laughed. "But...I'm more interested in the fact that you found a mate." he said sternly.

"Mom told you?"