EPILOGUE

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!"

___

"They are so perfect together right Joonie?" Jin said whispering "I can't believe they're getting married this soon, though"

"Soon?? They have been together the last 7 years. It was about time!" Namjoon replied "By the way, soon is going to be our 6 years anniversary honey, and I'm planning on leaving the twins with the Mins, so we can have a little getaway together... you know how much the twins love to spend the night with Hueningkai, what do you think?" a discreet wink made Jin blush "I love that idea" he said smiling to his husband "But we can leave them with their uncle Kookie, he's really trying to be a part of our family, and I think we should let him. Look how happy he is with them right now, he's dancing with them" Namjoon saw his brother bouncing around with his children and his heart felt warm "You're right" "Always" Jin replied.

___

"Are you... crying??" Wheein asked Taehyung "Babe, seriously? Oh my God you're so cute!" she said kissing his cheek "It's one of my best friends who's getting married, I can't not cry" Wheein giggled "I'm supposed to be the sentimental one, I'm the one that's pregnant" "and you look absolutely beautiful" Tae replied hugging her.

___

"We did it, finally" She said happily "We're finally married"

"And it's the best day of my life. Did I told you how beautiful you look today?"

"You didn't" she said with a pout that he quickly erased with a kiss "You are absolutely perfect Ahn Hyejin... I mean, Park Hyejin" he replied smiling

She smiled back at him "I love you, husband"

"I love you too"

___

Hoseok walked towards Moonbyul and handled her a glass of wine "Yoongi changed so much" he said "Look how happy he is, I would never thought I'd see him dancing that much before" Byul smiled "I know, Yongsun changed a lot too, but I think it's obvious after what happened... they want to make the most of their time together" Hoseok nodded and they stood there in silence for a few minutes observing their friends dancing and having fun.

"Do you... want to dance?" He asked after a while

"I thought you would never ask" she said dragging him to the dance floor.

------------------------THE END----------------------------