Guilt

Namjoon reunited his team, they were sad, they were angry and he couldn't do anything about it

Namjoon reunited his team, they were sad, they were angry and he couldn't do anything about it. They were beaten, they had failed.

What kind of leader am I? he kept asking What did I do?

He wanted to take responsibility for what happened to Jimin and Yongsun, he wanted to ask his team for forgiveness, he needed to.

He look at all of them, still crying or with frowns on their faces, all of them except Seokjin. He was staring directly at Namjoon -unlike the others- and smiling softly, like saying it's ok, everything is going to be fine.

Something about Seokjin's expression was odd for Namjoon, how could he be so calm in a situation like that? His best friend was dead, he and Yongsun had been friends since he could remember, and he didn't see a single tear in his face.

Namjoon remembered when his own father died -disappeared-, he couldn't cry either, it was weird, he felt sad, obviously, but  he didn't cry once. His stepmother said that he didn't loved him, you're not sad enough she said, but Namjoon was sure that nobody loved his father more than he did. The thing was, Namjoon didn't want her to see him vulnerable, because he wasn't weak and he knew how things without his dad would be, so he hid his emotions from everyone.

So maybe Seokjin was just like little Namjoon, insanely sad but with a shell in front of him to protect himself from others, a shell that made impossible for him to let his emotions show.

"Joonie, you were going to say something to us?" Jin's voice broke his thoughts and he saw how everyone turned to see him.

"Yeah, I-" he sighed "I just want you all to know how sorry I am. We lost Yongsun and- my precious Jiminnie" his voice started cracking "I should have save them, this shouldn't have happen- I just-"

"Stop" Yoongi said standing up "No one in this room is responsible from their deaths" of all of them, Yoongi was the most affected by the situation, he hadn't speak since they found him curled up after Jungkook and the rest of black pink disappeared "Jimin and Solar made a decision that they knew could cost them their lives, and it did" he had his eyes red from crying and his face was swollen "So stop blaming yourselves. This is stupid! All of this, why are we even fighting? It's obvious we lost, at least I did, and I know I'm probably selfish but I can't fight anymore, I- I'm not ready" Wheein pulled Yoongi so he sat on the couch near them

"It's ok Yoongi" Jin said "It's a personal decision. I'm going back to fight, and whoever wants to follow me, is welcome. But I want you to know that it's ok not to. It's completely fine if you're not ready as Yoongi said"

One by one started following Jin, until there were just Yoongi and Hyejin sitten "One more thing" Jin continued "I want you to trust me. You all agreed that I was the only one that could beat Jungkook, so please, TRUST ME. Everything has a purpose"

Hyejin stood up "I'm going" she said and everyone nodded saying goodbye to Yoongi who wished them good luck.

.

.

.

They knew Jungkook needed one more piece to make the stones work, Tutankhamun's pectoral; everyone thought it was just a chest ornament, but in reality it was the piece that held together the four power stones that made the pharaoh the biggest inquisitor of all time.

It was a relieve knowing that the pectoral was well protected by BHRBW Company, who hated people with abilities, but recollected those kind of objects from them so they couldn't use them against humanity.

It was one of the safest places on the world "We need to get there as soon as possible" Namjoon said "Hobi can you help us with that?"

Hoseok opened a portal in a space close to the building but not enough to the guards to see them. The facility had a big forcefield that didn't allowed people with abilities to cross it, they said it was impossible for any special person to cross that barrier.

But when they got there, something was odd. There was not guards at the entrance and all the lights from inside the building were blinking.

Namjoon walked in front of the others, making signals for them to stay behind him "I think he was already here"

Seokjin walked past him and pointed at one of the windows of the third floor "I think he's still here Joonie, look" there were silhouettes walking around "You're right, ok. we need a plan" Namjoon replied nervously

"No" The older said "no plan this time, Hoseok, take us to the second floor now"

Hoseok followed Jin's instructions and did it, no one questioned what Jin said, they remembered what he had told them before 'trust me'.

On the second floor there was a big hallway and glass walls that separate cubicles at both sides. Jin gestured them to keep quiet and follow him.

They reached an emergency staircase and they went up slowly, keeping in mind that it was there and then, the real endgame.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! 

Here's a little update after a long hiatus,

the end of the story is almost here, 

thank you so much for reading and liking 

my story, this really means the world to me

knowing that someone enjoys reading 

the stuff I write! I'm posting this story on 

twt, so if you want to read it there I'll leave

you the link: https://twitter.com/tarmymoo/status/1124503351826083841

the story there is a bit more well written and it has

some cool edits that you'll not see here, also

follow me there to see more stories my user is: @ tarmymoo

And finally guys, theres an awesome store 

when you can buy MAMAMOO and BTS merch

with FREE shipping! go to bestkpopmerch.com 

and use the code "golden" to get 10% off!

I'll be posting the end of the story at the same time

here and on twt so stay tuned :)

love, 

-P