The beginning of the end

Namjoon woke up next to Jin

Namjoon woke up next to Jin. He had forgotten how beautiful he looked with the morning light, messy hair and swollen lips. He couldn't believe how he survived all those years without him.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Jin asked without open his eyes "Do I look that bad?"

Namjoon caressed Jin's face with the back of his hand "You couldn't look bad even if you tried, you're the most beautiful for me"

Jin opened his eyes and smiled "I missed you so much Joonie, please don't ever leave me again"

"I'm not" he replied before kissing Jin "I'll never.. ever.. leave you" he said between kisses.

The moment was interrupted by Namjoons cell phone ringing "Don't answer" Jin said pouting

"We're on a middle of a war baby, It can be important" Namjoon lifted his phone and answer the call at the same time that Jin rolled his eyes

"Hobi?"

Jin could see how Namjoon's expressions changed from happy to serious in a couple of seconds.

"Ok, we'll be there in ten"

Namjoon finished the call and sighed looking down.

"What is it Joonie?" Jin asked worried that something bad happened

"We need to get ready now baby, today's a rough day and we have to keep going now" Namjoon replied "My brother... has agent B.I. as prisoner"

"That's... not convenient" Jin hurried to the bathroom "I'll be ready in five"

____________________________________________________________

The members were waiting for their leaders on the lobby of the hotel, all of them with worried expressions. Jin and Namjoon appeared when the elevator's doors opened and everyone stood up to reunite around them.

"Ok, team, listen up" Namjoon said "As you know, my brother has agent B.I. as prisoner, so... we need a new plan"

"We all now that we memorized the last plan completely and you were aware of the importance of it but, iKon was one of the most important part of it, because as regular humans Jennie can't read their minds and we thought that maybe for Jungkook will be the same... And now that we can't count with them and that Jk probably forced B.I. to tell him all about our previous plan, we have to create a new one, right now" Jin said "We accept any ideas that you can give us"

For a moment there were silence, until one of the girls raised her hand "Yes, Wheeinie" Jin said

"I have and idea... You said that Jungkook couldn't read your mind right?" she asked Jin and he nodded "What if you create a plan in your head without telling us and you tell us what to do there? Like we all are gonna have to wait for your instructions, maybe fight with Jungkook's bitches, but to defeat him especially it would be good if you act by instinct and tell us right at that moment what we need to do"