EndGame Pt. 2

There was a beautiful sunset, painting the sky in beautiful pink and purple. The flowers were moving with the air and in the middle of the meadow a woman was calling him.

Her big smile and chubby cheeks made him feel peace, it was a dream come true for Yoongi.

The woman with long red hair was calling him, inviting him to get closer, but he couldn't.

She was unreachable.

He could hear her saying "father" time after time, "father"

Yoongi ran, as hard as he could, but she only semed farther.

He wanted to reach her so badly just to tell her 'I love you', just to hug her and hold her close.

The sunset became sunrise and the beautiful colors of the sky became lighter until it was a blinding light.

"Sunnie" Yoongi said waking up and breathing fast.

It had been a dream... a dream that lead him to an epiphany.

Solar was helping him realize what he needed to do.

.

.

.

"I want you to tell me why did you kill our father" Jungkook said "Why did you destroy my family?"

Namjoon saw pain in Jungkook's face and when he turned to see her Mother, her face showed something that Namjoon had never seen in her before, fear.

"I had nothing to do with OUR father disappearance, why would I kill the only person that loved me?" Namjoon asked trying to stay calm despite the situation "Why do you think I had anything to do with that?"

Jungkook's eyes had a sparkle of red "Don't lie to me, Joon. We know everything that happened. You were always jealous of me, for having a family while you only had dad"

"Just kill him, Kookie" Hyoyeon said in Jungkook's ear "let's finish this already"

"You're right, mom" he closed his fist almost completely, choking Namjoon again, this time lifting his hand so his brother levitated too "This is for my father... bye brother"

the younger closed his fist completely, but a familiar voice made him loosen the strength on his fist.

"JUNGKOOK!!!!"

.

.

.

(This might be a little confusing, but this part is back in time to when they first entered the building)