You'll be tested

Real Name: Kim Nam Joon

Nickname: RM

Weight: 67 kg

Height: 181 cm

Pros: He has just one weakness

Cons: He has just one weakness

Hint: Controls reality

RM POV

I never realized how much I missed him. Just seeing him in front of me, hearing his voice, looking at his eyes.

It was all my fault. All of this was mine, and I losted it because I was afraid of losing my empire, my power my strength.

And instead I lose my happiness, my hope, my balance.

"What are you thinking Namjoon?" I walked closer to him and hugged him

"I missed you Jin, and I'm sorry for everything" I whispered in his ear "I never stopped loving you"

He pushed me away and I could see his eyes filled with tears.

"Please, don't" he said looking at me "I'm not going to be able to recover this time if you leave me again"

"Jin... the only thing I regret in my life is leaving you, and having you here with me, this close... I know maybe the time isn't right because we need to focus on what's happening but please give me another chance" I said getting closer to him again, but this time he didn't push me away.

"Joonie" he said almost whispering "I'm afraid of getting hurt again"

"It's not going to happen again baby, I promise you. But, let me tell you this,  what if we take it slowly and whenever you're ready you let me know"

Jin nodded softly and I smiled at him.

I was about to part from him when he pulled my arm, turned me grabbing my chin with both hands and putting our lips together.

It was a short but sweet kiss.

"You'll be tested, let's see if this works ok?"

"I like that" I said before hugging him tightly.

"Mhhh mhhh" we heard someone on the door "I'm sorry for interrupt, but uhm there's something important that you should see"

"We'll be there in a few seconds, thank you Jimin" I said with Jin still in my arms.

Jimin nodded and left the room.

"You're still hugging me Joonie" Jin said smiling

"I know" I got closer to him and hide mi head on his neck "I'm not hiding this time, I really want you Jin and I'm going to show you off"

He giggled "Ok we can discuss that later, for now we should see what Jimin told us, It seemed important"

We both went with the others and they were already looking at a hologram that came out of Tae's hand.

"Namjoon" Yoongi spoke through the hologram "Look at what we found"

The hologram showed us a building completely destroyed. Broken glasses, antiques on the floor, damaged walls and police all over the place.

"Where are you exactly?" I said using my hands to make the hologram bigger so we could have a better view of the place