Electricity baby

Real Name: Kim Tae Hyung
Nickname: V
Weight: 62 kg
Height: 178 cm
Pros: Energetic, good actor, good looking
Cons: sometimes too energetic, bad at working under pressure
Hint: Electricity

Taehyung POV

"But they're gorgeous" I said trying to made Suga change his mind "come on, we all saw them" I begged him "and we could use some feminine help"

"I've already took my decision. And it's no. Stop with that Taehyung" he said before disappearing into his office

"Great job V, now he's going to be in a bad mood all day" Jimin said

"Well, at least I tried. And don't act like you two don't want to see them again, I mean, they're beautiful and they're just like us"

Jhope looked up at me and I saw a smirk on his face although he didn't said anything.

"I was not impressed by them, and you heard Suga, forget about them, ok?" Jimin said before he leaved the room.

"I agree with you" Jhope told me "I do want to see them again. And actually I have an idea"

———————————————————————————-

The next day I texted Jimin saying me and Hobi were going to eat something so they didn't suspect our absence.

Hobi was driving us to a cafe down city where we were going to get some "coffee".

When we arrived the place looked a little off for two criminals like us but still I wanted to be there. I sat at a table outside the door and Hobi entered to order us something. He came back with two coffees and croissants.

"Are you Sure this is the right place?" I asked him looking around

"Yes, I am. They live in that building" he said pointing towards a big building that was made almost entirely of glass and steel "and they come here often" he had a dark smirk in his face and I couldn't tell if I was excited about it or scared.

"I still don't know how you do this. You know, find people wherever they are" I broke the silence after a few minutes, he just sat straight on his chair and rested his chin on his hands

"My ability to control space helps a lot in this cases" he simply answered "Look" he move his head so I knew where to look at "that girl in blue, she's one of them"

"Yeah, I remember her, she's the leader" we stood up and followed her discreetly until she entered in a red luxurious car with a muscular wide shoulder guy.

We stopped walking and watched the car disappear. I was about to say something  when we hear a feminine voice behind us.

"So, are you going to tell us why were you following my friend? Or we can find out ourselves?"

We turned to see two beautiful ladies that we actually had seen before. They were on the night of the robbery.

"Following who? No, no, you must be confused. We're foreigners and we got lost. By the way, can you tell us where are we?" I said in my acting mode although I could see that they didn't believe me and Hobi must've seen it too because he turned his head in disapproval and gave them a smirk

"It's ok John, you can say it" he said with a lot of confidence "I wanted to ask her for her number, I've seen her for a few weeks and I really like her but I think she's not single because we saw her leaving with her boyfriend. So don't worry, this is going to be the last time I follow her" he said with a sad expression, I was really surprised and I had to close my mouth because I've never seen Hobi this confident and I never knew about by his acting skills, I mean, even I believed his lie.

The girls seemed like they believed him too, so they just nodded and walked away from us.

"That was close" Jhope said laughing

"Who are you?" I asked him "I've never seen you like that before, so confident and such a good liar" I was still amazed by him and he just looked at me and turned his head smiling "I haven't had the opportunity to show you my skills before" he answered
"Speaking of skills" I smiled proudly "their names are Wheein and Moonbyul, they're working for a Jin guy and they've a meeting tonight at the Galaxy Palace"
Jhope stood still for a few seconds until he managed to said "you entered on his phone right?"  

"Electricity, baby" I responded

It was getting late and we didn't want Suga or Jimin suspect what we were doing so we returned to our dorm.

———————————————————————————-

"Hey, where were you two?" he said greeting us

"We told you, we were getting food" I said looking at Jhope.

Jimin looked at the both of us and turned his head in disapproval before adding "Right. So, where's the food?"

Jhope looked at me in shook. We forget about actually buy something to eat, or at least to cover us up.

"Well... its a funny story"