I know him

Real Name: Kim Seok Jin

Nickname: Jin

Weight: 63 kg

Height: 179 cm

Pros: Strong mind

Cons: Very sentimental

Hint: Fire, Air, Water, Earth

JIN POV

After everyone left, Namjoon and I decided that we should take turns to rest and take care of the stone that we already had. Namjoon said that he would take care of the stone first so I could get some sleep, so I laid down on the sofa and a few minutes later I was asleep.

I woke up by a few loud sounds that came from outside. The first thing that I noticed was that Namjoon wasn't on the office with me.

As soon as I opened the door I heard Namjoon yell at me "JIN!! GO AWA-"

Before he could even finished his sentence someone grabbed him by his neck, a guy with a black Hoodie that covered his face.

He elevated Namjoon in the air and Namjoon grabbed the other's hand with his own and tried to free himself but didn't succeed.

I used all my anger to push the stranger with an air hit sending him a few feets away while I ran to be in front of Namjoon in case he decided to attack him again.

"Are you ok baby?" I asked Worried, seeing how Namjoon was on the ground trying to catch some air

"I-I'm fine. Just get us out of here" he replied still on the ground

I whispered to the air "Wheein extraction now, last location"

"Baby?!" The stranger asked with an evil smirk  on his face "Namjoon, I didn't knew this about you"

"Shut up" Namjoon said "Not of your business"

"Right, my only purpose here is to take the stone with me, where is it?" He said lifting himself up in the air "GIVE IT TO ME"

Although I couldn't see his face I knew how angry and desperate that guy was just to hear his voice.

"I knew you were crazy, but I didn't knew you were stupid too" Namjoon said getting up

I saw the stranger closing his fists, which could only mean that he was getting agrier.

"Did you... call me... stupid?" He asked shaking his head. I was getting tense thinking that we were going to have a big fight with him but instead of it the stranger started laughing

"You'll never change Joon" he said "You can't fool me with your tricks. I see what you want me to see. Like that Army that you made me see so I get scared"

I realized Namjoon was trying to distract him changing his reality.

"But, I read your mind Joon, you know that. The weird thing is, I can't read your friend's. Why?" He said looking at me "Maybe..."

Before he could finished what he wanted to say I heard Wheein voice whispered in my ear "Ready in 5 seconds"

I moved my arms in a circular way coming down from upside my head using air to drag the hoodie guy to the ground. He looked surprised by what I could do to him but I didn't gave him time to react by making a barrier with pieces of earth and rocks that I pulled out of the ground.

In that moment I saw a black hole opening beside me and I pushed Namjoon inside it before entering myself.

The hole was about to close when we heard a loud explosion from the other side and we could see the furious guy floating on the air with his eyes turned on a bright red color and his veins popping up from the anger he was holding.

"I'm going to find you" we heard him saying before the black hole closed completely.

There were a few seconds of just silence, Namjoon and I recovering our breaths while realizing we were on a moving vehicle.

"Are you ok?" Moonbyul asked giving us bottles of water.

I nodded and turned to see Namjoon who was looking outside the window lost in his own thoughts.

I grabbed his hand and he turned to see me, with a small smile in his lips.

"I'm fine. But we need to talk to everyone, as soon as possible" he said trying to look calm but not actually succeeding at it

"We're almost in our destination boss, we can talk to them there" Jhope said turning off the autopilot and driving himself.

A few minutes later the vehicle stopped.

"We're safe here. It's the house of the Red Velvet Amazon, one of them is my close friend, Seulgi. She knows that we're doing something important so they offered us help while we're here in Brazil" MoonByul said getting out the car and walking to the giant building in the middle of the jungle.

We all followed her until we saw a lot of Amazon women coming our way and stopping abruptly and just one of them kept walking towards us.

"Byul" she said opening her arms "Welcome"

MoonByul hugged the girl and they exchange some words that we couldn't hear, before turning to us

"Guys, this is my friend Seulgi, and this are my master Jin, and our friends Jhope and RM" Byul said and we all bowed to each other

"You're all welcome here, come on, let's get inside"

We walked through a big hallway filled with paintings and statues representatives of old amazons, until Seulgi opened a door on the right side of the hallway.

"Byul told me you needed a private space" she said entering the room "Nobody will hear what you talk here, you have my word. When you finish please come to that big door at the end of the hallway, I would like to introduce you to my sisters"

"Of course, Thank you for your hospitality" I said bowing to her before she left the room.

"Bring them here Hobi" Rm said rubbing his temples with his fingers

A few minutes later Jhope had already opened two different blackholes, one to bring Yoongi and Solar and another one to where Hwasa, Jimin, Wheein and Taehyung were.

"Now that we're all here" Namjoon said "I want to tell you about something important"

"What is that important that we had to leave our missions like this?" Yoongi asked annoyed

"I know who got the Tutankhamun map, and why does he need the stones. But more importantly I know how we can beat him" Namjoon replied

We all looked at each other surprised but smiling at the thought of not being ignorants about the situation anymore

"You look worried more than excited hyung" Taehyung said

"It's because I am Tae. He's the most dangerous person I know" Namjoon lowered his face

"His name is Jeon Jungkook. And he's my little brother"

_________________________________________________________

HEY LOVELY READERS

I hope you like this chapter  :)

What do you think of the story so far??

Please keep voting and commenting, I want to know what you think ;)

Who's excited about Love Yourself: Answer?? 

I really want to hear IDOL and I'm fine!! 

Love, 

-P