Let's Work

Real Name: Min Yoon Gi
Nickname: Suga, Agust D, 
Weight: 59 kg
Height: 174 cm
Pros: intelligent, calm, good at working under pressure
Cons: mistrustful, full of hate
Hint: Shadows

YOONGI POV

"Quite an entrance" Solar said "You've always loved attention don't you?"

"You know I do" I replied "I missed you Yongsun"

She smirked and stopped walking "I missed you too Yoongi"

I smiled when I noticed a light blush on her cheeks and continued walking so she could follow me

"Jin looks good too" I continued "How is he?"

"Good actually. Although I don't know how is he going to handle working with Namjoon after all that happened. I really thought we'll never see each other again, at least not in this kind of situation" she sighed

"I know, this is kinda strange. Your girls... they know about.. you know.. what happened long time ago?" I asked nervously. My heart started beating faster remembering our past.

"They know some things but they don't know it was you and Namjoon" Solar replied keeping her head down "what about them?" she asked pointing discretely to the boys

"Just Jimin, but like your girls he don't know who was it" I said

"I see" she responded.

We stayed silent for a few minutes avoiding eye contact.

I started remembering.

I remember how we first meet thanks to Namjoon and Jin.

I remember spending our summers together training.

I remember making her smile.

I remember loving her.

Then I remember the fight, the sadness and the tears.

I remember supporting my friend.

And mostly I remember saying goodbye, fighting inside me to not say anything about my love for her.

"Jin and Namjoon are calling us" Solar said distracting me from my thoughts.

I nodded and followed her to where Jin and Namjoon were waiting for us.

"Namjoon, it's nice to see you again" Solar bowed in front of Namjoon

"Stop it Solar, we don't have to pretend here. I know you hate me, and believe me, the feeling is mutual" Namjoon replied making Solar smirk

"I tried Jin" she said

Jin smiled at her

"Yoongi, I did missed you" Jin said hugging me

"I really missed you too Jin hyung" I replied returning the hug.

"Why are we here?" Solar asked impatient

"We're working with them" Jin said "We have now a rival, a strong one. That's why we're going to combine our forces and found the other three power stones, hopefully before he does"

"Yeah, we know that he is looking for them. That's why i sent Yoongi and the boys to steal the one that I knew where it was, but I didn't knew you were going to be there too" Namjoon told Solar "I had to act fast so I didn't have time to speak with Jin before that"

"Who is that "enemy" that we have?" i asked curious

"We don't know. That's why this days we're going to be searching for clues and working together" Jin continued "here, on this pages you're going to find out everything you need to start working."

"Go tell the others," Namjoon commanded

Solar and I bowed slightly before leaving them alone.

"Yongsun wait" I called her "before we get to the others. I wanted to ask you, can we work together? like you and I? you know, to spend some time together. Only if you want" I looked down so she wouldn't notice my nervousness.

She just smiled and kept walking.

"Ok everybody!! Come here" Solar yelled so everyone could hear her "we got a mission, we're working together"

"And before you say anything, the decision was taken by Jin and Namjoon" I continued "this is serious, we need to work as a team now"

They all nodded in agreement.

"In this papers there's all the information we'll need, so read it as many times as you need" I handed them the papers "we're going to work on teams depending on your skills"

"I should be with Tae" Jimin said first

"Yeah, we work together very well" Taehyung replied

"Well, I want to be with Wheein and MoonByul"

"I want to be with Moon Byul"

"No she's already on my team"

"Well Wheein is with me!"

"But I picked you first Tae"

"Guys, stop" Solar said calmly

"But I want to be with her"

"I don't want to be with any of you"

"Well, I don't want to be with you either"

"GUYS!!!" Solar yelled

Everyone was immediately quiet after seeing Solar walking around

"I've decided the teams already" she said "and you have to stick with it, you have to learn how to work together"

I gave Solar a confused look before she continued.

"Moon Byul and J Hope. I think you two can work together well. You're going to search and recover the blue stone" They nodded in agreetment.

"Wheein and Taehyung. Your mission is to find out where the white stone is and go for it" Solar continued and they smiled at each other.

"Jimin and Hwasa, I know you don't like each other. We all can tell that, but you two are so powerfull and I think in the end you're going to get along pretty well. You're going for the yellow stone" Yongsun said more firmly this time, Hwasa rolled her eyes and Jimin just stayed quiet.

"We already have the red stone, Jin and Namjoon are going to take care of it, so the mission of found this "ghost enemy" and try to get to him before he gets to the stones is for Suga and for me" she smiled at me before adding

"Let's work"