Waking up

Name: Kim Seok Jin

Name: Kim Seok Jin

Curious Fact: Jin's habilities make him strong, but what makes him stronger than anything is his brilliant brain and how he thinks in every scenario, and how his own abilities and the abilities of the others can help or affect the viability of a plan. He's a smart one.

AUTHOR'S POV

Jin tried to open his eyes slowly but he couldn't, he felt dizzy, everything was spinning around him and he couldn't hear anything. It was weird like if he had been sleeping for ages.

//"Jin... Calm down... you're ok"//

he heard a voice on his head that was becoming clearer

//"You're safe... Jin... Open your eyes"//

the voice was calming him, a voice that felt familiar. He trusted, so he tried again.

"Wheeinie?" he asked

"Jin, I'm so glad you're awake" she said smiling but with eyes full with tears

"What happened? Where are we?" Jin noticed that they were in a vehicle, a big one. They were moving but he was on a bed inside a small room with no windows.

"A bitch that works for Jungkook put you in a trance and made you, Tae and Namjoon to attack me, but I was smarter" The blonde said smiling

Jin laughed "You've always been Wheeinie"

"I learned from the best" she said taking his hand and smiling

"I think I remember her... where are we?"

"This is one of Namjoon's special airplanes. We're going to New York to find Jungkook's mother so hopefully we can stop him" Wheein replied trying to simplify what was happening

Jin nodded and sat on the bed "Where's Namjoon?"

"I'm right here my love" Namjoon was standing on the door frame with a smile that showed his dimples "How are you feeling?"

"A bit numb, but I'll be fine in a couple of minutes.. How are you feeling? You were in a trance before me" Jin asked worried

Namjoon walked over him and sat next to him "I woke up a couple of hours ago, I'm fine. Tae woke up some time ago too"

Jin nodded in understanding and sighed "Ok, so what's the plan?"

"First of all, we have to protect the stones" Namjoon said "we have all four of them which is good but we can't let them unprotected"

"We need to decide who's gonna take care of them and the rest is going for Jungkook and his bitches" Wheein continued "We have to think this clearly because they're incredibly powerful"

"They are. But I know exactly what to do" Jin said standing up "let's talk to the others"

On the control cabin were Hoseok, Moonbyul and Taehyung who welcomed Jin with happy and relieved faces.

"I'm glad everyone is ok... what about Jimin, Yoongi, Hyejin and Yongsun? have you talked to them recently?"

"I just talked with Yoongi, they're on their way" Tae said "We're gonna met them on NY"

"Ok, so we need a plan" Hoseok said "Maybe we can destroy the stones so no one can use them anymore"

"Bad idea" Namjoon replied "The stones have an immense power inside, I don't think we can destroy them easily and even if we could we don't know what can happen if we let the power within them out... another idea?"

"Fight. We can just go kill Jungkook and protect the stones ourselves, I mean we outnumber them, I think we should be fine right?"

"Still we have to be very clever, honestly speaking they are stronger than all of us combined. Trust me, I've seen my brother's abilities... We might not get out of this war alive" the leader of the DRAGONS said "so... if anyone wants to abort, this is the right moment... I'm not going to force any of you to fight with me, because I know the price is big"

"Don't be ridiculous, I said I have a plan and trust me, it's the perfect plan" Jin winked at him smiling "It's bulletproof"

Namjoon smiled at the gesture "Go ahead. What's the oh so incredible plan?"

"You'll like this" Jin said with a evil smirk on his face. He started telling them his complicated plan. They all were listening carefully and asking questions where they had doubts. At the end all they were saying was short sentences, unable to process how it would work without nobody getting hurt.

"It's crazy"

"So risky"

"Unexpected"

"So fucking dangerous"

"It scares me"

"I love it"

"It's perfect" Namjoon said after the commotion that had cause Jin's plan, they all had different opinions on it but the leader knew after hearing it that it might be the only way to win.

The only way.