The masked guy

Real Name: Moon Byul Yi
Nickname: Moon Byul
Weight: 45 kg
Height: 163 cm
Pros: athletic, good at running
Cons: bad at acting 
Hint: water controller

MOON BYUL POV

We were trying to escape when I saw a black hole appearing and I tought it was the perfect scape plan. So I told the girls before running and jumping trought it just to land in something considerably soft.

It was a boy, in all black, with a strange mask that covered almost all his face but his eyes. We stared at each other for a moment before Wheein lift me and pulled me to keep running "I'm sorry, and thank you for helping us" I said looking at him before I followed my sisters.

Wheein told us to hold hands and with a simple spell we became air and we leave the place flying in the air.

Once we were safe she whispered some other words and we returned to out original form.

"Who were they?" Hwasa asked "They were there to rob the same safe as us, we were just lucky enough to have arrived there first"

"I don't know" Solar replied fixing her hair "But they weren't happy about it, and that boy opened a black hole so I wouldn't be surprised if we hear from them again" she sounded concerned, and we should be but all I could think was that misterious boy with the beautiful eyes and how he let us escape that easily.

———————————————————————————-

"Wait here" Solar told us before entering the sanctuary where our mentor always was. The rest of us sat in a bench on the garden waiting, when Wheein broke the silence
"They're so good looking" Hwasa and I looked at each other not knowing what she was talking about "the masked guys. One of them took it off before he realized we were there" I smiled silently remembering those pretty eyes.

"Well, I really hope we never see them again" Hwasa said "they were so angry when we left the place that I wouldn't be surprised if they search us for revenge" we kept silence after what she said probably thinking that she was right.

 After a few minutes we saw Solar leaving the sanctuary and passing in front of us without turning to see us "let's go" was the only thing she said before leaving to our safe place.

We followed her silently until we arrived to our dorm where we lived and trained. 

"What happened?" Hwasa asked Solar once we were sure there was no one else in the dorm -as we always did when we arrived.

"He was happy that we succeed, the suitcase that we stoled had one of the power stones" she said looking serious and concerned 

"I see, so probably he's planning something more for us, right?" Hwasa added 

"Yeah, but that's not the bad news. I told him about the boys that we meet there and it seems to be a dangerous group called 'the four dragons' that are controled by a guy named Kim Namjoon a.k.a. RM" she looked at us to see our reactions

"They work for RM?!?!" Wheein asked immediately "THE RM?? Controller of reality?!?"

"Yes" Solar responded covering her face with her hands. Hwasa and I looked at each other confused

"Who's RM???" I asked them

"RM owns the biggest empire of underground criminals of Asia, he controle reallity and he's Jin's old friend" Solar said "You know our mentor Jin, the controller of the four elements. Who controls the most part of gangs in South Korea but you don't know that Jin has been able to work 'peacefully' without intervention of other criminals because he supposedly had an agreement with RM. Jin pays him a big amount of money so he kept his business outside Jin's area and if Jin needs it, RM helps him getting rid of enemies too. So now that RM's men are here, Jin looked concerned. He told me that he was going to talk with RM to see what happened with that. We need to wait and see what Jin tell us, but those men are something serious, we should be careful" she looked at us and added "I mean, we're the best at what we do so it shouldn't be a problem right? They're men after all, and we control men"

And she was right, we've never had problem dealing with men before, human men, but those guys had something special in them that I found extraordinary attaching.

What happened later was something I wouldn't have guessed.