Scared of the Darkness

Real Name: Park Ji Min

Nickname: Jimin

Weight: 61 kg

Height: 173 cm

Pros: people trust him fast because of his cute face

Cons: Not so patient, don't share his thoughts or feelings

Hint: Light

JIMIN POV

"Who are you?" I asked the girls as soon as we entered my office "I know you're criminals too, but that's all we know about you"

"Well, we know that you work for RM" one of them said ignoring my question "and our boss is RM's colleague. We are MAMAMOO and we work in this area where it's supposed to be OUR territory, where no other group of criminals should be working on" she said rolling her eyes

"I see. But why were you spying us?" I asked them

"Your friends were following our leader and when we asked them why were they doing that they lied to us. Luckily my friend recognized him" she said pointing to Jhope "so we knew they were lying and we wanted to know what were you guys into. We thought you were looking for revenge, you know, because of the robbery"

I couldn't believe what Tae and Hobi did.

They're so immature, why couldn't they just do what Suga said? I was so annoyed by them already; I gave the guys a glare and turned again to the girls

"Believe me, whatever they were doing it has nothing to do with Suga or RM. They were acting on their own, and our boss isn't going to like that at all" I said "you have nothing to worry, this isn't going to happen again"

they nodded but before they could say anything else I continued "but I need to know how were you listening to our conversation if you don't have any devices with you"

They turned to see each other from across the room and I could sense one of the girls whispering something that no one could really hear or understand, but the other girl immediately responded "I know, but they've habilities too, remember? And Jin and their boss are friends. I don't think he's going to be mad if we explain the situation" the younger one nodded and then whispered again but this time I could hear her voice nice and clean almost like if it was inside my head "I control air, so I conduced the sound to every place I want"

I could see the confusion on Jhope and Taehyung's faces.

"I see. Well, thank you for being honest" I said while I walked to the door "now, please leave before our boss retu... where are they?" I said but Jhope and Taehyung seemed as confused as I was. They literally disappeared in a blink of an eye "I honestly hope that we don't see those girls again"

"I think we're going to see them very soon" a raspy voice said when a big shadow covered the room.

Taehyung ignited a spark of electricity in his hand, Hobi teleported to the other end of the room while I started radiating a soft light from all over my body. All to not be absorbed by the shadows and darkness produced by Yoongi.

Suddenly all the darkness became smaller until it all was reduced into Suga's body. He was sitting at a couch seeing how the other two relaxed and walked over him.

"What do you mean by soon?" I said not leaving my spot or turning off my light.

"I'm sorry Jimin I know how much you hate darkness, but you can dim your light now" Yoongi replied

"I'm just.. I.. give me some time" I begged and he nodded.

I closed my eyes.

I've never like darkness, I think it has to do with my ability to control light. So, everytime Yoongi uses his shadows I just don't feel comfortable and my inner light works by itself and I struggle to control it.

I usually just have to breath slowly and concentrate in something that calms my mind.

After a few minutes my body went back to normal and I open my eyes.

Yoongi have always been supportive in this aspect of myself and compels the others to respect me when I had to calm down so they just stay silent for me when that happens.

"I'm ready, thank you for waiting" I said looking at the other three

"See, I talked with Namjoon. He talked to his friend, Jin"

Yoongi smirked and looked down.

"Aaaaand?" Hobi said pushing Suga to finish his sentence

"We are working with them"

A/N:

Hey guys, I hope you're enjoying the story.

Please leave me a coment so I can know what you think.

And feel free to correct me if you see any mistakes,

and I would like to know what do you think it's going to happen later on

thank you for reading!!

-P