Pain

Yoongi was playing piano.

It was weird that he found inspiration in a moment like that, but he used to play piano whenever he felt stressed or anxious, and it has always help him feeling better.

The soft sound of a improvised song made him forget for a few minutes what was happening in New York at that time, it was a really pleasant surprise when he arrived to that old building on the middle of the Jungle and there was a grand piano in one of the rooms.

The amazons were kind enough to let him use it.

"That melody is beautiful" Yoongi heard someone behind him and nodded not stopping the music he felt a hand caressing his shoulders from right to left and then he saw Yongsun sitting next to him on the bench.

She laid her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes enjoying the beauty of the melody.

A few seconds later the music stopped and Yoongi laid his head on top of hers "I love you" he said closing his eyes.

Yoongi didn't expect a response from her, he told her because it was true, he had told her before, and he wanted to say it as many time as he could. He wasn't sure of how that war was going to end so he wanted her to know just how much she meant to him.

Yongsun smiled at his words and she didn't even realized when the words "I love you too" leaved her mouth.

Yoongi sat straight and opened his eyes abruptly, it was the first time she told him "You do?" he wanted to make sure it was not his imagination playing games with him.

She covered her face with her palms and nodded looking in between her fingers cutely "I do"

Yoongi feel happiness all over him, but before he could say anything else there was a rumbling noise that made them realize that something bad was happening outside the building.

Yoongi look at Yongsun with wide eyes and took her hand before running to the front door where the Amazons sisters were about to go outside.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi said making her sisters turned to see them "You have to take care of the stones, we'll take care of whatever is outside"

"We can help" Yongsun said "How- How did they found out we were here?"

Irene lowered her face "We don't know but my sister is right, you have to protect the stones, it's the priority right now. Go, if we don't look out for you in 20 minutes, leave. Take the stones with you and hide until you're safe" she said with a determined look "Now, go, before we open this doors"

Yongsun was going to say something more, but Yoongi holded her arm to stop her and nodded to the sisters "Take care" was the only thing he said before running inside the unknown building.