Extraction

Name: Jeon Jung Kook

Curious Fact: Jungkook had so much hate in his heart; hate for his father that leaved him at such a young age, hate for his older brother that never loved him and hate for his mother that never made an effort of giving him a proper family.

AUTHOR'S POV

The night was cold, but Canada is known for its cold weather. High Security Secret Prison they say... High security? more like security taken down. Secret Prison? more like Prison on the Mount Robson in Canadá.

Jungkook couldn't believe how humans made it impossible for anyone to escape from it but so easy to break it from the outside.

"Look for your sisters" he said to Lisa who was next to him, the alarm sounded so loud that they could barely heard what they saying "and find a way to turn off that stupid sound" Lisa nodded walking through the big corridors tinted in flashing red lights.

Jungkook turned to his right where Rosé had seven guys on their knees all of them injured and tired of fighting "What are we gonna do with them master?"

"Let me think" he replied walking in front of them observing their reactions and expressions "They have no fear, it's amazing... Maybe we could use them"

"Say no more master" Rosé said kneeling in front of the humans "You're gonna be in a trance, but don't worry it's gonna be like if you were dreaming" then she started saying their names and one by one started changing their eye's color "Chanwoo, Junhoe, Donghyuk, Jiwon, Yoonhyung, Jinhwan, Hanb.."

"Stop Rosé" Jisoo interrupted her "Not him"

"Why's that Jisoo?" Jungkook asked looking suspiciously at the oldest "Why are you defending him?"

"I'm not.. defending him, but I know him and I'm sure he can be useful" she replied "trust me, he knows more than we think. I'm pretty sure he knows what Namjoon is planning"

Jungkook helped Hanbin get on his feet "Is that right? Well I think you're smart enough to know what's best for you, so now start talking"

"I will help you... if you let my guys free"