Powerful abilities

Name: Ahn Hye Jin

Name: Ahn Hye Jin

Curious Fact: Hwasa's ability let her feel with her body, every aspect of the nature. If she's directly in touch with earth she can feel everything on it. But she can also feel it when she touch another living beings that's directly in contact with earth; plants, trees, people, animals.

AUTHOR'S POV

The temple was something special, it wasn't that big or glamorous at all, but the gardens were minimalistic and well put together.

Hwasa tried to take all in looking around, she let herself been enjoy the scenery and feel the peace that it had. She decided to took off her shoes and walk around barefoot, feeling the ground underneath her feet.

As soon as she touch the ground her eyes opened widely and smiled mischievously "It was too good to be truth" she whispered for herself.

She just turned around and sighed "What do you want?" she asked annoyed. Someone had just take her calmness away and she was not happy about it.

The mysterious girl step outside the temple into the light where Hwasa could see her. She was dressing pretty simple and had a cap that cover half her face "Well, hello to you too" she said sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Hwasa replied smiling "Hello... what do you want" she erased her smile again and the other girl rolled her eyes.

"I'm here because of the same reason of you... I want the stone and if... what are you doing? Don't ignore me!"

Hwasa just turned around and walked away letting the other one speaking "I got bored" she said. Hwasa could feel with her feet how the other one moved and she felt her getting closer. It was amazing how the earth made her felt everything around her, every plant, every creature, every construction, she just felt everything just by touching the ground.

Hwasa hold her breath when suddenly she stop feeling the presence of the other girl like if her wasn't there anymore.

That made Hwasa scared, because the only possible explanation was that the other one had special abilities too, maybe she could fly?

That thought made her turn around and look up, which only made her feel stupid because there was no one floating around like she'd thought, but at the same time made her anxious because... where could the red dress girl go? Why she couldn't feel her anywhere?

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden apparition of someone just in front of her face, just finches away. "Boo" the girl say making Hwasa fell into her back from the surprise and immediately attack the other girl with blocks of stone that were all around the garden.

The other girl appeared and disappeared simultaneously evading the rocks and making fun of Hwasa for being scared.

Suddenly all the lights turned off and they couldn't see anything. Hwasa knew that Jimin had been hiding the whole time, getting closer to the graves of the 47 Ronin -where the stone was hiding- so she just paid attention to the ground underneath her, feeling every little detail of what was happening in the dark.

Jimin was getting closer to her and she felt on the other side of the garden light steps, probably from the other girl. She knew that attack her wouldn't do any good because she would just let her know where she was, so instead she wait for Jimin to find her and once he was close enough, she took his hand.

"I know you're still here" The other girl said at loud "And I know someone else's with you. You can't hide forever you know"

Hwasa just covered Jimin's mouth with her hand and walk to the entrance slowly, making sure that the girl was far from them.

Once they got in the car, Jimin activated some kind of protective shield that the car had, so the girl couldn't found them.

"We can talk now" Jimin said starting the engine of the car

Hwasa rubbed her temple, still trying to comprehend what just happened "Who the hell was that?"

"Apparently YG sent her" Jimin replied "She's from a group that's helping Namjoon's brother"

"A group? Meaning there's more like her?" Hwasa didn't wait for an answer she just continued talking "I can't believe it, and we didn't even get the chance to extract the yellow stone"

Jimin smiled at her and took something from the pocket on his coat, a square shape brilliant yellow stone "I actually did it, while you two were fighting" Hwasa took the stone and looked at Jimin with an open mouth.

They had succeeded, thanks to Jimin, and maybe she was too focus on attacking the other girl because she didn't noticed when Jimin took the stone. She felt him walking close to the graves but she knew that the stone was on one of the graves, but they didn't knew on which one, so it was impossible for Jimin to search on all 47 graves so fast and nearly impossible for him to find it on the first one he decided to look in.

"How.. how did you find it so fast?"

Jimin smiled still focusing on the road "You know how you feel the earth? Well, I can feel light. I can feel and see every light wherever it is, I don't even know exactly how to describe it, but this stone has it own light that made me follow it and found it quickly" Hwasa nodded, understanding that their abilities were powerful like that "besides, it helped that you threw all those blocks of stone to that girl, including the one covering the grave where the stone was" Jimin winked looking at her for a second

"I couldn't have done it wihtout your help.

We did it, together"