Romantic Act

Name: Kim Tae Hyung

Name:
Kim Tae Hyung

Curious Fact: The day that the boys caught Wheein and Byul spying them, Tae gave Wheein a paper that no one noticed. It was his phone number. Since then they've

*NOTE*

The facts of the last and following chapters

will occur simultaneously but narrating

the stories of the different characters.

AUTHOR'S POV

"Tae, didn't the transcription that we found said that supposedly the white stone should be somewhere near the Taj Mahal?" Wheein asked Taehyung who was walking fast -almost running- in front of her

"Mhm" Tae replied nodding "So, could you tell me what are we doing 60 km away from the Taj Majal??" she asked confused

Taehyung smiled and stopped abruptly causing Wheein to bump into his back

"Look" he said taking a few more steps until they saw a kind of temple with rock cut stone sculptures "The elephanta caves"

Wheein was amazed by the beauty of the place, he had to take her hand in order to get to the entrance where thousands of tourist were appreciating the caves.

"We have to be careful and enter through that cave that is closed to the tourist" Tae whispered to Wheein "ready?" she nodded as they got closer to the entrance of the cave.

Suddenly all the lights turned off and a big air swirl entered the main cave causing all the tourist and guards to cover their faces and ran outside.

"Ladies first" Tae said lifting the rope so Wheein could easily enter to the passage that leaded to a big dark hallway "good thing that with me we don't need lights right?" he asked snapping his fingers creating a spark of electricity that ran between the fingers of his right hand "This should work, just stay away from my hand and you'll be safe" he said walking in front of her

"Where are we going?" Wheein asked after a few minutes of walking in silence "I don't see the end of this hallway"

"We need to walk a few more kilometers" he replied "we're going to end up on the basement of the Taj Mahal, it's so crowded and guarded there so I figure it out that this would be the best way to enter without being noticed"

"Yeah, it's a good idea" she said "if it weren't for all this darkness and bugs all over the place"

Taehyung stopped walking and turned to see her, she was walking looking back so she bumped into his chest. He immediately holded her by her waist with his free hand and smile at her whispering into her ear "Are you scared?"

"The only feeling that I have right now is the urge to kiss you" she replied seeing into his eyes.

He leaned closer until their mouths collapse into a sweet and short kiss.

"Did you know how much I love to kiss you?" he asked still holding her close

"Babe, you've said the same thing every time we kissed for the couple of days that we've been seeing each other" she replied tracing his lips with her thumb.

"I know, but it's true" he smiled kissing her again "when are we going to tell the others about us?"

"I don't know, maybe when we We need to keep walking or we're never going to make it to the Taj Mahal" she said between kisses

"Yeah" he laughed and took her hand walking again

"I think we could use my abilities too" she said lifting herself in the air "we're going to walk for hours if we don't"

Tae felt himself elevating too and although at first he was just turning around he quickly stabilized himself and started going forward.

After almost an hour they saw a dim light  at the end of the hallway.

They soon arrived to a big old room with two tombs, one of them exactly in the middle of the room while the other one was at the side.

Taehyung closed his hand getting rid of the electricity on her hand and Wheein made them rest on the floor, both of them exhausted of using their abilities for so long without rest.

"Are you ok beautiful?" he asked worried when he saw her sitting on the ground

She smiled and pulled him so he sat next to her and rested her face on his shoulder

"I'm tired but nothing I can't handle. What is this place?" she asked looking around at the immense walls and rounded roof.

"We're inside the Taj Mahal in the main room in front of the tombs of the Muslim emperor Shah Jahan and his wife, to whom he build this funerary monument" Tae said smiling "I love the story behind this building"

"He did all the Taj Mahal for his dead wife? That's so romantic" she said amazed

He hummed in response

"Ok, but where's the stone we're looking for?" Wheein asked him

"That's the difficult part" he replied 

"The white stone is inside one of the tombs"