"I'm Andie, nice to meet you Ashton" I accept his hug.

"Luke get up" I hear Ashton nudge the short haired boy. 

"I know i know!" Luke gets up off the bed and walks in my direction "Hey I'm Luke, Luke Hemmings" He smiles and hugs me as well. 

"Hey, I'm Andie" 

Up comes Michael spring to his feet from the bed and skips over happily to me. 

"Hey Aaaaaaaandie! We've already met!" 

"Hey Michael, thanks for the pizza yesterday!" We hug. 

"No problem, anything for Calum's dates" Michael nudges Calum who was standing next to me.

"MICHAEL!" Calum punches Michael's arm.

"OH! No! I just came over to do my english assignment, but then my Dad said to sleepover" I explain as Michael rubs his arm implying that it was painful. 

"CAALUMM! ANDIEE! BOYSS! I'M OFF TO WORK NOW AND I'LL BE BACK BY DINNER! BREAKFAST IS ON THE TABLE KIDS!" 

We waited to hear the closing of the door and the rattle of keys before heading downstairs. We walk into the kitchen to see a feast of food sitting across the table. 

"Calum?" Ashton innocently asks "Tell your mum I love her" 

Calum playfully slapped him in the stomach as we all grabbed a plate and grabbed food. Bacon, hashbrowns, eggs, blueberry pancakes, toast and a giant bowl of strawberry yoghurt was the selections that we had. I looked over at Michael piling his plate with food, Luke taking anything he could see and Ashton standing at the table so overwhelmed by the amount of food. Calum and I look at eachother and laugh, at the many faces Luke, Michael and Ashton were making. 

After each of had a plate stacked with food we walked into the living room. Michael, Ashton and Luke took the couch, pushing and nudging eachother to get comfortable. Calum and I sit on the floor with our backs at the coffee table. Luke turns on the TV. 

"OOOOOO! Pingu is on!" Luke yells in a tone as if he were a little 4 year old boy, with his eyes wide open staring the screen. 

Ashton groans and switches the channel to  'Cake Boss'. 

"OOO!" His eyes light up with excitement.

"ASHTON!" Luke yells. 

"What is up with everyone yelling my name today?!" Ashton says referring to Michael when he was calling his name and Luke. 

"Ok, to shut the both of you up, Andie you pick" Michael throws the remote onto the floor in front of me. 

"Ok" I pick up the remote "Calum?" I whisper.

"Yes?" 

"What do I turn on?" I question. 

"I don't know, choose something you like" He replied with a mouthful of food. 

"Hasn't you Mum told you not to talk with a mouth full of food?" 

"Many times ... Some say I'm a rebellious teenage who needs to be contained" He jokes 

"Oh yes because the thrill of talking with your mouth full, is so breathtaking, someone hold me!" We laugh. 

I flip through the channels and stop at MTV. They were playing All Time Low's Weightless music video. Within seconds of changing the channel I hear Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael cheering and singing along to the song. Michael gets up and does an air guitar impression while the other boys get up and pretend to be performing on stage. Ashton playing an imaginary set of drums and Luke singing and playing a fake guitar. 

Calum gets up and starts to sing along with Luke. I couldn't help but laugh at their silliness. They were so free and happy, they acted like they were brothers. Calum smiles at me and I smile back. The song finishes and the boys smile and laugh, giving eachother high fives before sitting back down to eat. 

"You guys continue to entertain me" I laugh before putting a piece of bacon into my mouth.

"What can we say!" Calum throws his head back in glory. 

"You can call us your own port-a-PARTY!" Michael throws out, even though how lame it sounded it actually got me laughing. 

Hey there! Thankyou so much for reading this! If you like please share it around and if you dont leave a comment down below on why and I'll try to fix it! I appreciate the fact that you took out time to read this! SOOO THANKYOUUUUUU <3 <3 xxxxxxx