Peridot couldn't stand to hear anymore. She slammed the door open and what she saw almost made her fall down the stairs. There Connie was her lips against his cheek and a small smile on Stevens's face. She stood there for a few seconds in complete shock. Connie pulled away and looked at Peridot nervously.

Connie: Oh hey Peridot. How-

   Before Connie could even finish her sentence Peridot ran over to her and tackled her to the ground. Connie yelped in surprise and covered her face as Peridot sat on top of her, smacking her repeatedly.

Peridot: You dumb, insignificant, filthy, traitorous little clod! I'll terminate you!

  Steven watched in shock for a few seconds before he snapped out of it.

Steven: Peridot!

  Steven reached over and wrapped his arms around her waist picking her up and pulling her off of Connie. Connie scooted away, her hair a mess and skin slightly stinging from the numerous slaps she received.

Peridot: Get your hands off of me!

  Peridot pushed herself off of Steven and turned around to face him with rage in her eyes. Steven gulped in fear not sure if he's ever seen Peridot this angry before. She pointed a finger accusingly at him.

Peridot: You! How could you!

Steven: Peridot-

Peridot: After everything we've been through together and you decided to cheat on me, and with Connie!

   Peridot could feel herself trembling with rage. She let out a yell of anger before reaching over and hitting Steven repeatedly. Steven held out his arm letting it take the most of Peridots attacks.

Steven: Peridot come on. Let's just calm down and-

Peridot: Don't tell me to calm down you pebble!

Steven: At least let me explain!

Peridot: I don't want to hear your excuses, clod! In fact, I never want to speak with you again. You want to be with Connie then be with her! See if I care!

  Peridot stopped hitting him and instead kicked him hard in the shins. He let out a yelp of pain and leaned down to hold onto his now throbbing ankle.

Steven: Ow!

  Peridot turned around and stomped out of the room slamming the door behind her so hard that it felt like the whole house shook. Connie and Steven stared at the door hearing her stomp down the stairs and slam the other door downstairs.

Connie: Well...that went..good I guess?

Steven: How could someone so cute be so scary?

  Steven sat on the edge of his bed and rubbed his sore ankle. Connie stood up and dusted herself off and fixed her messed up hair.

Connie: She certainly packs a punch. 

Steven: Yea.

  Steven thought about going after Peridot but decided he'll wait for just a little to let her cool down. If he goes now he most likely won't get the chance to say much before she beats him up. Steven and Connie talked for a bit while he waited and Steven apologized for Peridot almost breaking Connie's nose. A half an hour went by until Steven decided to go look for Peridot.

Connie: I'll go home. Text me how it goes.

Steven: I will. Bye Connie.

Connie: Bye Steven

   Connie left and Steven went to go look for Peridot. He thought of going to little homeworld but realized that she would probably want to be alone. So he made his way to the new barn that bismuth had built for them after the other one was destroyed. Once he was there he walked inside and looked around. He saw light and could faintly hear the sound of tv. He went upstairs and saw peridot sitting with her knees close to her chest watching camp pining hearts. Peridot glanced up at him before looking back at the tv.

Steven: Hey Peridot.

  Peridot didn't answer just staring at the tv. Steven sat down next to her but Peridot scooted away from him.

Steven: Peridot?

  Peridot still didn't answer him her eyes glued to the tv. Steven could faintly see tear stains down her cheeks against the glow of the tv. He felt a tinge of guilt and frowned. He reached over and pressed his thumb against her cheek to wipe one of the tears away but she pulled away from him.

Steven: Peridot I want to talk.

Peridot: I told you I never want to speak to you again.

   Steven sighed

Steven: I didn't cheat on you Peridot. It was just a dare. I'm sorry.

   There was silence for a few seconds until Peridot spoke up.

Peridot: And how can I be sure your not lying to me?

Steven: Because you know me. I would never cheat on you Peridot. There's no one else in this world or any other world that would make me want to leave you. I'll never leave you.

  Steven smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. She didn't pull away this time. He half expected her to turn to him and hug him or forgive him but she was still quiet. It seems she still wasn't convinced.

Steven: And you know that Connie doesn't have feelings for me anymore. We hashed that all out a while ago, remember?

   Peridot traced the stars on her knees.

Peridot: It's possible to catch feelings again.

Steven: Well...even if she did. It wouldn't matter. I don't want Connie. I only want you.

   Steven sighed and moved to sit in front of Peridot. He reached over and placed a hand under her chin gently moving her head to look up at him. She moved her eyes to look beside him instead.

Steven: I love you Peridot and only you. Nothing could ever change that.

  Peridot finally moved her eyes to look into Stevens to which he smiled. He slowly leaned down and let their lips hover just centimeters away from each other. He waited to see if she would pull away and when she didn't he took this as his sign and leaned in completely, their lips pressing against each other. Peridot reached up and placed a hand behind his neck pulling him closer. They kissed until Peridot pulled away looking up into his eyes.

Steven: So does this mean you're not mad at me anymore?

  Peridot smiled and sighed.

Peridot: Yes. You are forgiven.

   Steven smiled brightly and hugged Peridot. Peridot hugged him back happy to know that he wasn't going to leave her for Connie.

Steven: Besides your way too scary to ever cheat on. I thought you were gonna burn down the whole house after you almost broke my ankle.

  Peridot chuckled and smiled proudly.

Peridot: No one cheats on the great and lovable Peridot.

  Steven knew she was gonna say that and he rolled his eyes playfully.

Peridot: And sorry about your ankle.

Steven: It's ok.

  Steven looked over at the episode Peridot was watching and moved to sit next to her wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Steven: I like this episode.

   Steven and Peridot watched the rest of the episode in the barn, cuddled close to each other. Peridot let out a content sigh and snuggled into his shoulder reminding herself to never doubt Steven again.

This one was a little rushed but hope it's still ok :)