Dare

Leopaws_YT: OML YESSS! Also I dare Steven to lock Peridot in a safe for 48 hours!

Peridot: For 48 hours!
Steven: What? Are you scared?
Peridot scoffed and crossed her arms.
Peridot: I'm not scared. I'll happily do this dare.
Amethyst walked in holding a big safe.
Amethyst: I got it!
A bead of sweat fell down Peridots head as Steven opened the safe. The space was very small and dark.
Steven: Here we'll give you a flashlight, some chips, and a walkie talkie.
Peridot: Thanks........but Steven?
Steven: Yea.
Peridot: Don't let me out no matter what I say.
Steven: Um......okay.
Peridot gulped as she slowly walked towards the safe. She stepped inside and pulled her knees closer to her chest so she could fit. Steven handed her the flashlight, walkie talkies, and chips.
Steven: Don't worry. We'll let you out at exactly 48 hours.
Steven closed the safe and locked it, trapping Peridot inside.
Steven: I hope she'll be okay. She's afraid of really small spaces.
Amethyst: I'm sure she'll fine. She stayed in the drill right?
Steven: That's different. I was with her and it wasn't as small as that.
Amethyst: Don't worry so much Steven.
Peridot looked around but could only see darkness. Peridot grabbed the flashlight Steven gave her and turned it on. All she saw were the confining walls around her. Her breathing started to increase as she felt like the walls were closing in on her. Peridot closed her eyes.
Peridot: It's okay. Everything's fine.
Peridot kept her eyes closed until she managed to calm herself down. She rested her back against the wall and stretched out her legs as much as she could.
Peridot: I hate this dare.

Time skip

It's been a few hours and Peridot's been stuck in here with nothing to do. It's been incredibly boring that she just sat there and did shadow puppets with the flashlight. All of a sudden a realization came to her as she looked over at the walker talkie. She could talk to Steven. She picked up the Walkie Talkie.
Peridot: Steven? Steven? Steven!
Steven: Oh Hi Peridot. How are you doing in there?
Peridot: It's horrible. I'm so bored I feel like I could shatter. And there's almost no room to stretch.
Steven: I know but you only have........40 more hours to go.
Peridot: Are you kidding me!
Steven: It'll be fine. Just go to sleep. That should pass by the time.
Peridot thought for a moment before she smiled.
Peridot: That's a great idea Steven! Thanks.
Peridot set the walkie talkie beside her. She tried her best to get in a comfortable position but it was kinda hard due to the small space. She then closed her eyes and eventually fell asleep.

Time skip

Peridot groaned as she rubbed her eyes. She sat up and turned on her flashlight and looked around.
Peridot: Oh yea I'm stuck in here.
Peridot grabbed her walkie talkie.
Peridot: Steven? How long have I been in here.
Steven: Oh um.........28 hours.
     Peridots eyes widened as she realized how long she slept.
Peridot: Hm okay.
     Peridot set the walkie talkie next to her and looked around. Her eyes set upon a bag of chips.
Peridot: Oh yea Steven gave me these.
     Peridot opened the bag and started to munch on the chips.
Time skip.
   Peridot started to grow annoyed and impatient. She's been stuck in there for 40 hours and it's starting to get to her. Peridot huffed angrily before she grabbed her Walkie talkie.
Peridot: Steven!
Steven: Yea Peridot?
Peridot: Let me out.
Steven: I'm sorry Peridot I can't do that.
Peridot: Why not!!
Steven: First of all you have to finish the dare and seconds you told me not to let you out no matter what you say.
Peridot: Forget about that, just get me out of here.
Steven: You only have 8 more hours.
Peridot: I don't care. Please Steven.
Steven:.........
Peridot: Steven?
      There was no response making Peridot growl in anger. She slammed the walkie talkie down and crossed her arms.

Time skip

Peridot: Steven!!
Steven: Come on Peridot. You only have 5 more minutes.
Peridot: I swear you better watch out when I get out Steven.
    Steven gulped as he sat beside the safe. Peridot banged against the safe for a few seconds until she gave up and groaned. All of a sudden Peridots flashlight turned off. Peridot tried to turn it back on but it wouldn't work.
Peridot: Come on!!
    Peridot brang her knees closer to herself as fear filled her chest. The walls seemed to close in on her again making her panic. Her body started shake until the safe door opened. Peridot squinted her eyes as the sudden light made it hard to see. Peridot stepped out and rubbed her eyes so she could see.
Steven: You did it!
    When Peridot could finally see she glared at Steven.
Peridot: I told you to let me out!
Steven: I'm sorry but I-
       Peridot growled angrily and started to chase Steven around the temple.
Steven: Aaaaaahh!
Amethyst: Hey Steven has it been-
    Amethyst stopped when she saw Peridot chasing Steven around.
Amethyst: Oh this again. I'll just come back later.

Robokitty77: Lol I want a story part about how he calmed her down.

Peridot continued to chase Steven around the temple until he turned around and grabbed Peridots shoulders causing her stop.
Peridot: Hey let me go you clod!
Steven picked her up and set her down in the couch.
Steven: Look I'm sorry I didn't let you out. But look on the bright side, its over with and you don't have to do it ever again.
Peridot: Hm.
Peridot crossed her arms and looked off to the side.
Peridot: I guess your right.
Steven chuckled and sat down to her. He put a hand on her leg as he moved closer to her. Peridot sighed before she placed a kiss on Stevens lips.
Steven: See? Everything's fine.
Peridot: You're lucky you know how to calm me down.
Peridot stood up and walked towards the kitchen.
Steven: Yup. I'm a miracle worker.
Peridot whipped her head towards Steven.
Peridot: Don't push you luck.
Steven smiled nervously as Peridot walked away.