Vacation 2

Steven: Thanks Lapis!
Lapis: No problem. Have fun lovebirds!
   Lapis flew away leaving Steven and Peridot in Florida. Peridot waved before she turned to Steven.
Peridot: So now what?
Steven: I got a room for us to stay in while we're here.
Peridot: Really? I can't wait to see it!
    Peridot grabbed Stevens arm as he led her to their small hotel room. Steven opened the door and Peridot gasped in surprise. The place had a nice kitchen with a table for them to eat. The living room had comfy white couches that were seated right in front of a giant flat screen. Not to mention there bedroom was beautiful. It had a king sized bed with a big window next to it giving them a beautiful view of Florida. The bathroom had a big mirror and a nice shower. The place even had a balcony.
Peridot: Steven. This place is amazing! How did you even manage to afford this.
Steven: Well, since my dad is rich I asked to borrow a little money.
  Peridot crossed her arms and looked at him suspiciously.
Peridot: A little money?
Steven: Alright a lot of money. But my dad didn't mind.
Peridot: Whatever. I'm just so happy to be here.
   Peridot hugged Steven tightly before she went to go explore more around the house. Steven started to unpack the small amount of stuff he brought. Peridot didn't really have anything expect for her tablet and camp pining heart tapes. Once everything was packed Steven walked out of their bedroom to find Peridot looking through the fridge.
Peridot: They even have some food here for you.
Steven: Yea some places do that.
Steven looked outside as a smile found its way onto his face.
Steven: You wanna go to the beach?
Peridot: Ok. Wait.
Lights flashed around Peridot as she changed her clothes into her bathing suit. It was a frilly, turquoise two piece bathing suit that perfectly matched her eyes. Steven stared at her a dark blush appearing on his face.
Peridot: Come on slow poke!
Peridot was already out the door, heading towards the beach. Steven shook his head before he ran after Peridot to catch up with.
The beach in Florida seemed much different then the beach in Beach city. It was bigger and more people were there.
   Steven set a towel down on the the sand.
Steven: Peridot have I ever shown you how to make a sandcastle.
Peridot: No. What's that.
Steven: Its just a castle made out of sand.
   Steven took out a bucket.
Steven: You just fill a bucket with sand, turn it over, tap the top and then....
    Steven picked up the bucket revealing the small sand castle.
Peridot: Oh... let me try.
Peridot took the bucket from Steven and followed his instructions.
Peridot: I did it!
   Steven smiled before he grabbed Peridots hand and led her towards the water.
Steven: Lets go swimming!
     Peridot let the cold water touch her feet. She was about to go deeper into the water until she felt water get splashed into her face. She turned around to face Steven who was laughing. She glared at him before she splashed him back. They started to splash and chase each other throughout the beach.
Peridot: I'm gonna get you, you clod!
Peridot chased Steven until she ended up tripping over a shell and fell on top of Steven. They laughed loudly until they realized the position they were in. Steven blushed as he put a hand on Peridots cheek and pulled her closer to him. Peridot closed her eyes as she felt Stevens lips against hers. The kiss started small but grew bigger and more intense until they were both splashed in the face by a wave. They laughed before they both stood up.
Steven: Come on. Let's go see what else we can do.
    Time skip.
   Peridot looked into the mirror making sure she looked perfect. There's going to be a dance on the boardwalk and they decided it would be nice to attend. Peridot wore a dark green dress that stopped at her knees and had a black ribbon around her waist. She took off her visor and set it down next to the sink before she left the bathroom. Steven was wearing his usual outfit only he had a pink jacket over his usual red shirt. Steven turned around and blushed when he saw her. She always seemed to have this effect on him.
Steven: Ready?
    Peridot nodded and grabbed his hand as they walked out of their hotel room and towards the boardwalk. There were beautiful lights hanged all around them while music was playing in the background. People were all over the place dancing, eating, and just having a good time. Steven smiled before he pulled Peridot towards the middle of the dance floor. Peridot had only ever danced once or twice before so she wasn't an expert. The music changed to more slow song which was perfect for the two. They started to circle each other, there gaze remaining locked. Steven placed a hand on Peridots back while she rested her hand on his shoulder, and there free hands finally met. They moved in perfect sync to the music as they twirled around the dance floor. Peridot was a little tense a first but got more relaxed as time went on. Peridot looked up into Stevens eyes and blushed a light green. She loved when she got the chance to dance with Steven. She also felt so in sync with him. Steven twirled her around before he dipped her. The people around them clapped and cheered making Peridot blush in embarrassment. They danced and ate for the rest of the night.

Peridot yawned as she sat up from their big and comfy bed. The sun shone in through the windows as she rubbed her eyes. She looked over at Steven who was still asleep. She placed a kiss on his cheek before she stood up and walked out onto the balcony. She admired the beautiful view of the beach as the waves hit against the sand. All of a sudden an arm wrapped around her waist making her jump in surprise.
Steven: It's beautiful isn't it.
Peridot smiled before she leaned into his touch.
Peridot: Yea I'm so glad you brought me here.
Steven: I'm happy you're here with me.
Steven placed a kiss on Peridots cheek and watched the view with her. They had been there together for a few days and today was their final day. Tonight they were going to be some fireworks and Steven wanted Peridot to see them.

Steven led Peridot onto the beach once it got dark out. They sat down on the beach along with lots of other people who wanted to see the fireworks.
Steven: Have you ever seen fireworks before.
Peridot: No. What do these 'fireworks' looks like.
Steven: You'll see.
All of a sudden it sounded like an explosion went off. Peridot jumped on fear and clung onto to Stevens arm.
Steven: Peridot look.
Peridot opened her eyes and looked up at the sky and was amazed to see the mixture of colors that was fired into the air.
Peridot: Steven......they're beautiful.
It was one of the most amazing things she'd ever seen. Steven looked over at Peridot and couldn't help but to blush as the lights from the fireworks bounced off her gem and gave a beautiful rainbow like aura around her. Peridot smiled before she rested her head on Stevens shoulder.
Peridot: Thank you.
Steven: Anything for you.

Peridot: And that is almost everything that happened on our vacation.
Steven: Sorry we kept you waiting soooo long.
Peridot: Yeah we were just having a lot of fun.
Steven: And we needed a little break from the dares.
Peridot: Everything is going back to normal so feel free to give us your questions and dares.
Steven: All dares and questions will be answered.