Dare

Absolutebear8: I dare Peri two have a Sharpie and then Draw anything she likes on Stevens face while he's asleep.

Peridot: Nyhehehehe. This is gonna be funny.
     Peridot sneaked up to Stevens bedroom, where he was sleeping on his bed. Peridot uncapped the Sharpie and smirked before she started to draw all over Stevens face. She drew a star on Stevens forehead along with a mustache. She even drew clod on both of his cheeks. Peridot covered her mouth to keep herself from bursting out in laughter and waking Steven up. She put the cap back on the Sharpie and took a step back, looking at her work.
Peridot: Hmm. Looks good.
   All of a sudden Steven  started to stir around in his bed until he opened his eyes and sat up.
Steven: Oh. Hey Peridot.
     Steven stretched and rubbed his eyes as Peridot stared at him, trying not to laugh.
Steven: What are you doing here?
Peridot: Oh. Nothing really. I was just bored.
      Steven stood up and walked towards Peridot. Peridot let out a low chuckle.
Steven: What's so funny?
      Peridot tried to keep it in but she couldn't take it anymore as she started to laugh uncontrollably. Steven stared at her in confusion.
Steven: Um......Was it something I said?
Peridot: Hahahahahah!! G-Go look in the mirror.
     Steven walked downstairs to the bathroom and looked at himself in he mirror. He gasped as he saw the Sharpie all over his face.
Steven: Peridot!
Peridot laughed as she stood at the doorway.
Steven: Please tell me this isn't permanent.
Peridot: I'm not really sure.
Steven tried to get it off but it only came off a little bit. Steven groaned in frustration.
Steven: Now what am I gonna do?
Peridot walked over to Steven and chuckled as she grabbed a wet towel.
Peridot: You're so funny Steven.
Peridot started to lightly wipe the marker off his cheek. Steven blushed lightly as he looked off to the side and huffed in annoyance.
Peridot: Don't worry Steven. I'm sure it'll come off eventually.
Steven and Peridots eye met making both of them blush. Steven sighed before he smiled.
Steven: I guess your right Peridot. That was a really good Dare though.
Peridot: I know right.
Steven: But what am I gonna tell the gems?
Peridot: I don't know.

Time skip

Amethyst: Hey guys! Wait.......what do you have on your face?
Pearls eyes widened as she ran over to Steven and kneeled down in front of him.
Pearl: Steven! You got tattoos all over your face!!
Steven: There not tattoos. It's just marker.
Amethyst: Why would you write on your face?
Garnet: I like it.
Everyone looked at Garnet before they looked back at Steven.
Steven: Peridot was dared to do it.
Amethyst: Really! Aw man Peridot. I would have loved to see that.
Peridot: Sorry. But it was really funny.
Pearl rolled her eyes.
Pearl: Well why haven't you taken it off?
Steven: It won't come off.
Pearl sighed as she slapped her forehead.
Steven: Don't worry. I'm sure it'll come off eventually.
Pearl stood up.
Pearl: As long as it comes off eventually.
Amethyst: Yea. Plus it'll be funny to see him walk around like that for a while.
Amethyst and Peridot laughed together as Steven just watched them.
Steven: I'm so gonna get her back.