Vacation with my girls

2019

Milkah

I'm having the time of my life! Madagascar is the most amazing place in the world.

The scenery is to die for and the animals are just too cute!

"Mil come on, we've taken enough selfies for the day, can we go already" Zama said with a agrivated face.

"Okey okey just one more than we can go" I took the last selfie which came out perfect. Finally!
You know how annoying it is to take one hundred pictures and only take one to post to instagram.

I'm currently on vacation with my friends in Madagascar. We are all originally  from South Africa. I'm classified as African in my race group. Zama is the same, Gigi is white and Zelah is mixed with Asian and Mexican in her.

We decide on this trip after our Grade 12 finals. Not to brag but we all come from good stable homes where we have annoying siblings and suffocating parents, but we love them nevertheless.

Me and Gigi are the only ones with single parents because God decided to take our dad's at an early stage in our life's.

All my friends are my best friends and we've all known each other since high school.

I guess this trip is the last we will ever take before we all go our different destinies.

Hey Pixes, if you liked this chapter please do vote and leave constructive commits so that I know what you guys expect from me.😀😀😘