New girl in school

It was the mid term of Percy and Annabeth's last year of high school. Of everyone in her class. And a new girl moved in for the few months.
The teacher sat everyone down and brought the girl in.
Annabeth looked at her wristwatch to check the time. Percy would be late that day. One of them had to drive the others to school and the other had to wait for Sally and Paul to come back from Estelle's check-up.
Annabeth just noticed the girl coming over to her desk when she clicked back. Crap, she didn't even catch her name.
"Hi. Can I sit here?" The girl asked.
And "Sure! Normally I have a desk pal but he won't make it for this class." Annabeth said.
The girl smiled and sat down, taking her notebook and a pen out.
"What's your name again? I didn't catch it." Annabeth said a little under the range of what the teacher could hear.
"Olivia," the girl smiled. "Olivia Lane." She offered a hand to shake with Annabeth and she accepted.
"I'm Annabeth." Annabeth pressed Olivia's hand as she considered polite.
"So, how come you switched school for the last few months?"
The girl stopped a little. "Well, my parents found better jobs here and I didn't really feel like crashing at my relatives. Didn't want to be away from my siblings... I really don't care that much. My friends weren't in my school anyway."
"Oh, then I hope you'll like it here. I can introduce you to my friends later, we get lunch together."
The new girl, Olivia, smiled and nodded. They both turned to the lesson.
A few minutes before the bell rang to announce the end of first period, Percy entered the room. He looked a little confused at the sight of his spot taken but sat on the first free chair.
Annabeth smiled at him, grinning at the car keys still spinning on his fingers, and he smiled back, catching the new girl's glance as she looked up. He hoped he wouldn't be traded permanently.
As the break started Annabeth excused herself and went over to Percy, chatting about how everything went and sitting next to him for a short time as Mark left the seat to go stretch.
She explained to Percy that she indeed would sit with him in the next classroom and asked about the girls. Mostly they didn't come in for the full day anymore because their grades were good and they got a pass for caring for Victoria, but that day there was a test after lunch so they did.
She returned to her desk as Olivia seemed more visibly uncomfortable alone and with so many people around that she didn't know. Annabeth sat down, all smiles and energetic for the time.
"Who's that guy you were talking to?" Olivia asked. Intrigued and looking as if she saw a ghost. "He's got this energy just glowing around him."
Annabeth looked over to Percy, flinging gummy bears into his mouth.
"That's Percy..." Annabeth said, a little taken aback by that statement said about her Percy. Maybe Olivia had the sight just like Sally and Rachel did. Suddenly Annabeth hoped she would be as okay too.
"You mean Perseus Jackson?"
"Uh-huh." Annabeth nodded.
"He's your twin right? I saw you had the same last names. He's hot. If he doesn't have a girlfriend, you could totally introduce me to him." Olivia exclaimed.
Annabeth choked a little on nothing. "No!" Crap she said that out loud. "Sorry." She shook it off. "Not available and not my brother."
After a little while Olivia glanced at Annabeth's hand and the ring. "Wow. Just... You're what? Like 18? Wow."
"Yeah."
And that's not even half of it mi amiga, Annabeth thought.
"We got married last summer when we did turn 18. It was a very eventful year, that one..."
Indeed it was.
"And I can top it with this..." Annabeth said, unlocking her phone to a wallpaper of them all cramped to a photo taken by Sally. There was Percy right next to her holding Estelle and she was carrying Victoria. Thalia and the others were around them, all making faces, and even Grover was there that time. That's why she loved the photo so much.
Annabeth opened her gallery to scroll to all the pictures of Victoria. She had them all saved in a folder called baby girl <3.
"That's Victoria, she's actually adopted but that's a long story. You don't have to believe that. She's also the reason why we're not here every single day so- you won't be seeing us all the time. But our friends attend normally unless we really can't. This is from the beach last week and that's her with Percy's sister. This is our dog... And that's us on the beach in from of our house, we're still working on it to be perfect."
Annabeth stopped at the photo of her holding Victoria's tiny hand, walking barefoot through the sand as the sun glowed golden over their hair. Percy took it when she didn't even know. She skipped to next. She had Victoria in her carrier on it, snuggled up tight.
"She's adorable." Olivia said.
"Thanks." Annabeth smiled, she didn't usually talk like that with her classmates or show them her pictures.  This girl was different.
"Okay but now I'm a little jealous. Your life is so cool. I imagine hard, but cool."
"It's all good, we manage. But yes, raising a baby gets tough at times, though I'd do it all again for her."
"I can see that. So you and Percy know each other for long now?"
Annabeth locked the phone. "Yes. Since we were kids, through a summer camp and then life happened. We've... I can't really imagine a world without him."
"I can fangirl, right?" Olivia laughed.
Annabeth grinned at that too. "Please don't or he won't stop being smug about it for days."
Percy was very sure they were talking about him now and walked over.
"Hi." He smiled.
"Hey," Olivia grinned, standing up to shake his hand too. "Olivia Lane."
And then, standing so close to both of them, she frowned.
"You two are demigods, aren't you?"
"How-"
"What do you mean?"
The pair exclaimed, both confused.
"How do you know of demigods?" Annabeth whispered, making sure nobody was listening.
Olivia just snickered. "I have some weakened demigodness in my blood, my mom's mom was one. I used to love that idea as a kid but then it seemed crazy... Until I went swimming one day and a giant monster tried to drag me underwater. A kid, maybe even younger than me, was there at the lake and he just saved me. He was there with a curly haired boy with horns and hooves, I'd have drowned if it wasn't for them. I started seeing things since that day, monsters and creatures."
Percy and Annabeth looked at each other.
"Wasn't it this boy with the kid?" Annabeth unlocked the phone again. Olivia nodded and tapped on Grover.
"Dam!" Percy let out. "You need to try and come with us someday. We can show you something amazing."
"Like?"
"Like a place you'll love for the rest of your life if you're able to enter." Annabeth said, looking at Percy, thinking of this as a very exciting thing.
"You need to try to go with us, I've never seen a descendant of a demigod like that."
"But you won't do experiments or something on me?"
"No..." Annabeth grinned. "But I do wanna see how you do with others. Who was your grandma descended from?"
"Aphrodite?"
"Athena here." Annabeth said.
"Poseidon." Percy added.
"I'm telling my mom though? Is that cool with you?"
"I can't mess the world anymore than I have, so yeah. Do as you think right." Percy smiled.
"A lot longer story than we can cover now." Annabeth explained.

...

That's the end for now. This was written because of an idea someone commented so thank you! Also I like to think Olivia is like anyone here :) hope you liked it, will be here with more :)

Also here are some amazing pieces by Viria! I love her art so much. Do you?

 Do you?