Percy goes shopping...

*the ending of the latest chapter summed up if you wanna know:

Percy and Annabeth obviously couldn't care less about what happened, they both decided Aaron to be an arogant toerag but accepted his younger sister Val as a nice person.
Sally always loved inviting Michael "with his wife" (as she just liked giving the 105th and so on chance...) and the kids. Course the b*witch realized her brother would not invite her anymore if she continued with that attitude of hers.
Aaron never visited again in the fear for his life.
Paul, Sally and Michael always enjoyed their meetings.
Val loved coming, she especially loved hanging out with the whole demigang, though, of course, she never knew what they truly were, or at least not until Victoria shaped animals with water for a crying Estelle in front of her, she was kinda disappointed then cause her first thought was that Hogwarts is real. Poor girl...
That's all folks, continue reading the new chapter ;) ❤

Warning: it's sweet and cute and overall adorable. Your souls may go all rainbow and sunshine after reading it :D

Chapter beginning:

*They have their own house now, kinda just moved in, they have just Victoria so far. They live in HBcity. They all kept the house next to Sally and Paul's as a safe place for demigods outside. Trials of Apollo never happened in my fanfiction universe. They're 24 so Vic is like 6.

"Percy!!!!" Annabeth called in the direction of her back garden where the fish-people of hers were turning the place upside down at the moment. "Perseus," Annabeth said again from the door and the pair stopped in their tracks. The water dropped to the ground and slythered back into the pool reluctantly.
"You called?" Percy asked, shaking the water out of his ears. Victoria followed as Percy did, trying not to fall.
Annabeth contemplated whether anything, let alone something as simple as such thing she needed, was worth disturbing this moment, but after all they ordered her to cook...
"Can you pleeease go to the store and buy some spinach? I know, I know. You're-"
"No problem." Percy kissed his wife on her forehead and grinned. Usually, he was the one to cook and if Annabeth did, well, she cooked things so extra she rarely had all ingredients.
"Can I go too mommy?" Victoria asked, knowing she'd get her dad to buy her anything she'd ask for.
"Go easy on dad though," Annabeth smirked.

....

"Percy?!"
"Yes?"
"You do know what you're supposed to get, right?" Annabeth ran up to the car. Percy opened the car window.
"A green pepper," Percy said cheekily. "Spinach, I know." He rolled his eyes.
"Like I don't know you..." Annabeth rolled her eyes too, remembering the one time Percy barely even scraped the driveway, speeded back to the mall, and then realized Victoria was sleeping safely in her car seat the whole time just behind him. (*No babies were EVER harmed or suffered from heat and the lack of air in the process as Percy always checked before he left the car and parked in the shadows, he's ADHD and things just happen)

_and off to the timeskip we go

"Annabeth? Help?!" Heard Annabeth as the handle clicked and the door shut. "It's falling, it's falling- the bag's breaking-"
"Aaand it's on the floor." Vicky said.
Annabeth walked to the hall carefully, expecting anything and everything to be waiting there for her. She closed her eyes at the image and sighed, deciding whether to cry internally or laugh out loud.
"Gods why didn't you just call, that would have been better than- how- Percy how did you even find all these?" Annabeth snorted with laughter. Percy was scrambling on the floor to pick up the packages and bags od various kinds of spinaches. Victoria was just snickering behind with an ice cream in her one hand and a book in the other. Annabeth couldn't say she wasn't proud for the victorious gleam in her kid's eyes but she had to be a mother after all.
"Don't laugh at daddy and help him Vick." Annabeth said as she kneeled down to Percy to help him too, she winked at Vicky over Percy's shoulder though.
"Why didn't you call me?" Annabeth asked, she pulled Percy up and they met eye to eye.
"Didn't feel like fighting monsters today and the she-devil wanted to go to the bookstore so we had stayed a bit longer."
"I got Peter pan mommy, look."
"That's great honey but please go wash your hands and change." Both Annabeth and Percy smiled after the child as she ran up the stairs, ice cream all over her.
"If there's one thing," Annabeth smirked. "It's the fact that you'll go to heaven and hell to bring me a stupid spinach."
"We promised we would." Percy smiled and kissed her and Annabeth couldn't unsee that nothing had changed since the day they met. Nothing. They were a bit older, a bit calmer, a little more responsible and a lot more parent-ish than they'd ever imagine to be at 24 but it was just like when they were 12.
"I gotta-" Annabeth pointed to the kitchen, distracted. Chances were, her work has already been compromised, but she kissed Percy first, properly.
"I'll just leave this in kitchen and get the rest from the car then." Percy announced and Annabeth glanced at him wide-eyed.
"Just kidding," Percy smirked. "There's just some- things- left."
"What was it this time?" Annabeth raised her eyebrows.
"20 bucks, I swear it's not alive this time." Percy turned for the door. "And she was really humble, got a toy for Greer, some coloring pencils- plus that book well. And I- we reserved cinema tickets for next saturday on the way-"
"For that new Spiderman?" Annabeth asked.
"Yep."
"Just shup up and go," Annabeth laughed.

This is it for now? Like hit me up with some ideas if you want, I'll see to it, not promising but I'll consider them for the future... I'm seriously working on my original story so that's kinda in the way too.
Love ya, thanks for being here.
I graduated successfully btw. I'm the biggest bored board now...
Also happy birthday Grover ❤