Running off

I guess I was angry at something when I started this but anyway... Why not finish and post it XD

PS: it turns all cute and fluffy in the end :D

"Gods, just shove it up your ass," Annabeth stopped shouting after cursing everything in a mile radius (in greek), "I pitty you," she said and stormed past the awed gym teacher. Percy was staring where she just stood, mere few seconds ago.
He was upset, impressed, and positively hating that school. He took off after Annabeth, turning once more to glare at Mrs Siddle and Sara's slightly off smug smile.

"Annabeth!" Percy called, trying to catch up with her. And Annabeth stopped, ready to punch a hole through something but instead she spread her arms and waited for Percy. Waited to feel his warm embrace. Their hearts beating in symphony.

Annabeth's POV (dam, I haven't done one in forever)

I breathed out heavily and the air tickled the back of Percy's neck. He smelled, not of the sea... but of two properly active hours of gym.
"I wanna go to camp Perce. This is getting ridiculous," I paced away, crying like a child for things I lost? I had just enough already. I hurried back, furious. "Don't tell me it's normal to make someone give up leading their own freaking team! Just because I'm supposedly in a disadvantage. I'll break her arm and we'll see who's not gonna be able to come to those surprise, surprise trainings!" I ran a hand through my hair.

"I won't compete for the swim team anymore if they do this." Percy announced. "Let's go somewhere normal," he said, smiling. And I just nodded slowly, considering how in hell could he do it. "I need to-."
"No wait, Percy, you can't," I turned him back to face me. "I'm not letting you throw away your scholarship because-"
"Because in their eyes you're the girl that screwed up? Annabeth I'm full of everyone trying to give me everything for free while you take the shit for nothing." Percy shook his head. He never cursed, usually... but it wasn't like I didn't expect that he'd want to defend me, or stand by my side, in everything going on about.
Percy was a constant.
"Hey coach," I heard. "Tell Marksson he's swimming the christmas race."
"You idiot," I put my head in my palms and caught up with him. "Wait, where do you wanna go?"
"Cinema, some McDonald's, Florida, Olympus... Uncle Hades... Have a fun day. No one will care if we skip herbology anyway," Percy rolled his eyes. "Definitely not me." He snickered.
I laughed. "Is that an escape plan?"
"Most surely it is Wise girl." Percy grinned as he unlocked the trunk and threw me my 'emergency' backpack where I had some normal clothes. We threw our school bags in and I shot the trunk. Who needs a team that doesn't stand up for their leader?
"I'm in for anything but I still want you to swim that race," I buckled myself in.
"Yeah cause you enjoy watching my perfect body every chance you get." Percy snickered as he started the engine. I tried to drown the laughter...
Really.
"So?" I laughed out.

So that's it, I got this idea for a prom chapter and this Rapunzel style one :) all while I'm supposed to be writing my final grad work... Who cares though? XD irony: it's theme is ADHD. I'll just walk up there empty handed like "too ADHD to finish anything guys... but I can read uncle Rick's books in the middle of nights and build snowmans so that's a quality!"