Get away from me, my memory

"Annabeth, Beth!! Anna- beth-" Percy shot up on his bed so rapidly he almost did a somersault. He looked around but there was no one to ease his burning pain, there was no one to help him and suddenly Percy thought he was alone, she left him and now he was alone. Percy couldn't cope with that type of feelings, it was his fault again, all was his fault. A tear slipped down his cheek.
Percy reached to his bedside table where the golden pen lay still, he clicked it and the blade sprang to his vision like out of thin air. Percy looked at the broken picture in the glossy blade. It formed from the soft night light. He rested the cold metal on his forehead and breathed out, the drops of his breath shined like shatters of glass on Riptide.

The door clicked open and some fresh light entered the room along with a tall thin figure.
"Percy?" The person moved closer to him fast. And to him it seemed like they were floating a good measure above the ground, he scooted himself a little back.
"Percy are you okay, honey?" The person sat down next to him on the bed and he finally looked at them properly.
"I'm here, don't worry." The voice said so kindly but properly meaningfully.
"A- Annabeth?" He cried hopefully, but still so silent and scared.
"Yeah, it's me Percy, it's me." The woman grabbed his face lightly and made him look up. "It was another nightmare, just a dream. You're home, Seaweed brain, you're with me, okay, okay Percy?" Annabeth said then and her dear Perseus Jackson smiled for a moment. Annabeth felt that he was burning up the second she touched his skin.
"You left me." Percy sighed, breathing heavily. "I hurt you and you left, I said things, I did it, I broke your heart-"
Annabeth couldn't see him hurt, she hated that he was this way and it clawed and tore at her heart that he was going through these delusions of his.
"Never." She said firmly and kissed his forehead. "That never happened and never will, Perce, okay?"
But it was 10 at night and the kids still weren't in beds, everything was falling apart on her with having to juggle between all she had to finish and the love of her life getting sick, or poisoned, maybe cursed... Who knew. She couldn't possibly stay there with him and be the good mother to her children on that night, they all needed her. But Percy was to be okay soon, Will promised and she trusted him with her own life many times.
"Vick get some more nectar up here please," Annabeth called and quickly ran to the bathroom for Percy had fallen to a short peace. She drained some towels in cold water and thanked her daughter on the way back to their bedroom.
"I'll never give you up." Annabeth covered him with the blanket and the towels at last. "For anything Seaweed brain."
Then Annabeth suddenly felt so mad. It was hate and betrayal at once, she hadn't felt it in so long. It was a childish feeling, she was living in it the most of her childhood. It wasn't fair that Percy was this sick and she blamed it on the gods mostly. Like she used to before she met Percy. Like it was easy and even mostly right.
Annabeth looked up, she couldn't do this to herself. Blame led to pitty and pitty led her to remembering the difference between hers and her children's lives. Percy and Annabeth, they loved their kids so much... They had all and more than she ever had.
In the end, Annabeth kissed Percy quickly and called Piper to help her out, the Graces lived just a few steps away.
And so Annabeth understood again, once more, what it felt like to be just her and Percy and no one else. Annabeth loved Perseus Jackson more than she could express, she loved him more than any status could explain. Annabeth loved Percy as, well as only Annabeth (Chase) Jackson could love Percy Jackson, there was no greater love in the world's history for them. She lightly hugged her husband, he wouldn't feel alone again.

*Percy kinda went back to Tartarus when the Nyx fam was giving them hell... But he dreamt it different of course

I had this nostalgic mood cause I went back to House of Hades yesterday... Aka suffer with me people XD