A message to you, from the one and only Leonidas Valdez

It's the birthday of this hyper kiddo (who's actually 24? like what??? He can't be 5 years older than me, pff)
But time runs so fast when you're having fun... And as Leo says, keep moving! So we totally had to get in touch, that goof travels a lot though so he "just" sent you this upbringing message...
"Hey guys, fans of me, my friends, I'm bout to tell ya all something I got from my life (and death). Commander Tool Belt and your Bad Boy Supreme calls it the day (after I finish with this).
Listen, whatever happens, you gotta live your life! It's too short to be wasted on puny crappy things. Like school... But finish school kids! And fight for the things you love. Oh, never give up but know what's not worth losing to get whatever the thing you wanted. Cherish your friends and family, believe me, I had it the hard way too... Which reminds me of, don't live in the past, you've got a lit future in front of you but it won't just wait forever. I know I'm probably not the best example to all the kids out there but I just kinda am, if you don't count all the shizzle I did, well, you gotta get some fun out of the mundane stuff. Like pranks, pranks are good- dude I just had this idea- but no spoilers...
So what am I blabbing about here? Happy birthday to me. I should get some fireworks on tonight's fun list. Should be fun.
So listen, I'm supposed to be somewhere else right now, I just remembered that I was supposed to pick some friends up for tonight's rad PAAAARTY!!! Well anyway, enjoy the summer and if you've got the time tonight, get your asses to my place, the more, the merrier... Though Calypso set this stupid limit that less than 500 people will fit into our backyard, I think otherly but whatever.
Have fun!
Super-sized McShizzle out

PS: as it's such a bliss to have you, you can ask me something, the owner of this account and well my friend, Venda, (I can be your friend too ;) :D) will remind me to check this out if anyone is interested ;)