32. Mr. and Mrs. Jackson

Just to make it clear you don't need to worry about this chapter's content. It's teens friendly of course just like the rest of my story :)

Also, this chapter continues right after Honey, honey movie night chapter...

Annabeth's POV

"Did you see how they stared at us?" I laughed out, slamming the door shut. I leaned against it. Percy was laughing like crazy, almost on the ground, but he straightened and walked back to me.
He wasn't laughing anymore, he just stared into my eyes, thinking of something, eyebrows scrunched together.
A smirk played on his lips before he pinned me to the wooden door, the only thing separating us from the rest of the camp, the rest of the world.
"I'm so sorry," Percy whispered to my ear and leaned his chin on my head. I admit, he was a tiny bit taller than me since the last summer, but just about an inch tops.
"For what?" I questioned. My heart was racing for no reason. My chest was lifting so fast I was sure he noticed. He seemed to be in the same state though.
"We hadn't exactly have any time, not even on our honeymoon really, which was kinda my fault."
"No," I locked my eyes with his. "You've been hurt, and I loved it there, it doesn't matter, we've got our whole lives to spend together." I said.
I was so worried back then when he just crumpled to the ground and I had no way of helping him other than dragging him to our hotel for ambrosia and nectar but I think I'd laugh at it now... If only- Percy kissed my neck and a gasp escaped my lips. I felt him laugh against my skin as he ran his hands down my sides and stopped on my hips, tugging on my shirt.
I ran my hands through his hair and Percy put his hands on the small of my back and pulled me closer, allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist.
"But," I smirked. "We should definitely make up for lost opportunities," I said, in a voice almost alien to me.
We really had no time alone since forever. It was either Percy getting injured or both of us being completely exhausted because of, well, wedding plans, leading Half Blood City's building, school, settling down, getting used to the whole baby thing... you get what I mean.
Back home, we had Victory to keep us very busy and she wasn't cooperating with our plan to teach her to sleep in her own room so we had no space. I hoped no one'd try to interrupt us cause I'd commit a murder. Most likely.
Though I couldn't say that I didn't like having Vick. I loved her.
"Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Jackson?" Percy laughed and I felt my face go hot.
"Am I?" I asked innocently. "And aren't we a little red, Mr. Jackson?" I whispered to his ear and flicked his nose as I laughed triumphantly. I really enjoyed mocking him like this. All my worries just disappeared whenever I was with Percy, my Percy.
He held me a little closer and we slowly walked to the bed. His steps were steady but unsteady, confident yet awkward.
"Calm down Seaweed brain." I kissed his lips as we fell on the bed and laughed.
"Said the right one," Percy grinned.
I had no intention to even think of how much of a mess I must have looked like. I clenched the sheets in my fists as he trailed his lips from mine and continued to my neck where the outline of a late passionate kiss was still recognizable.
Everyone but me was quite amused because I had no idea about it until Percy panicked... thought that he hurt me in some way... and tried to apologize about a million times. It was one of the cutest seaweed brain moments he's had so far.
There were noises outside but prolonging this kiss seemed more important than anything.
Crash!
I stared at the locked door.
"It's nothing," Percy said, but I shushed him.
It seemed like someone threw a party out there. Which was of course not allowed after the curfew. Not saying that I was the one to judge anyone about breaking the camp rules. Definitely not.
Percy prompted himself up and glanced at the door as another wave of noise came. I tipped his chin so he'd face me again.
"Don't," I kissed him. "I don't want you to go- I- They'll manage without us this once. We deserve at least a single night without handling stupid arguments."
"Yeah..." Percy muttered. "You sure for 100% though?"
"About? Whatever's going on can wait." I stated as a matter of fact.
He nodded. "I do love you so much, you know."
Percy was still sort of leaning over me so I laced my fingers behind his neck, pulled him down to meet my lips.
This wasn't like the first time, not hectic and odd.
The heat of his body woke everything in me, forced a state of euphoria. And I traced my fingers along his body, drawing gentle lines on tan muscle.
Percy started smiling.
"What now?" I grinned against his neck, eyes closed. His hand stopped playing in my hair and I looked wide.
"It's just," he caught his breath. "I can see the gears in your head spinning, even now, when all I can focus on is how desperately I love you."
"And I love you for that." We sat up together, Percy's legs awkwardly around me.
"We're not going to talk now, are we though?" He said hopefully.
"Don't be a tease. You started that." I laughed and pulled his camp shirt over his head, leaving his black hair pretty much even more messed up.
"Oh, you so love it when I blabber in the weirdest of times," Percy said before getting that mischievous grin plastered onto his face. He beames with a wild laughter and attacked me with hundreds of kisses, holding my hands down and as I burst out laughing, I forced a few incoherent words between the laughs. But I never wanted him to stop. I was squirming under his tickling, laughing like there was no tomorrow, until the kisses moved to my neck and I couldn't last any longer. I freed myself and returned the sweet torture. Percy shot up. He looked like a mess. My mess though. He gave me that 'oh it's on' look, smirking as I tried to blow the curls out of my face the moment we froze, breathing hard.
His hair was sticking out in all directions and his eyes almost glowed, I was sure they did.
"One hundred and ten percent sure I wanna ignore the world today," I said before he could start the kissing assassination again. I moved my hand down his chest. He was so- godly would be an unfit word to describe him cause I've seen no god this gorgeous.
"You know you told me there's nothing like one hundred and ten percent when I said it?" Percy seemed calm out of sudden but his eyes showed otherwise.
"Well, there is right now," I chuckled as I pulled my shirt over my head, feeling the heat and cold all at once, wanting nothing between us anymore.
"I love your logic Wise girl," Percy smirked.
"Did you really lock the door?" I asked as I pulled away for a millisecond, logic... The moment seemed like hours. I kissed him right again.
"I always lock the door." He muttered.
Since when exactly? I smirked for myself. I didn't need to be walked on. But another heartbeat of his and I forgot the world existed. Percy was all I needed to live in the moment.
So I thought of how much I loved him, over and over, as millions of butterflies swarmed in my stomach. Electricity rushed through my body as Percy's skin brushed on mine.
"I love you so much," I muttered into the back of his neck as my body arched to his. "I love you."
I love you.

Next chapter is the second half

love ya -V.