12. Proposing may seem easy but if you're me...

Percy's POV about what he was doing meanwhile the girls were out...

Percy's POV.

I've had the ring in my pocket ever since we made it with Leo, well I more so watched... But by afternoon I was getting hell bored, like thinking of picking up one of the books in the Athena cabin's library bored. I went to look for Jason and Leo. Found them and the little runt dragged us to Bunker 9.
"Why did you take us here anyway?" I asked Leo in the entrance, searching the ceiling for any signs of cracks. I wasn't sure about underground spaces lately.
"Just come on in," Leo grinned. "I don't intend to murder you in here." He smirked.
"Yeah," Jason scoffed. "Cause you'd have to clean it up later."
Leo shrugged. "Not today friends," he said and literally opened the wall with a code he typed into the panel.
Wow...
No windows, of course, but there was a table soccer and other games. On one of the walls was mounted a basketball hoop. There was a sofa and what seemed to be a projector hanged from the rock ceiling above. I could die smiling in there... It was every kid's dream to have this.
But don't tell Annabeth I said I'd die smiling here!
"Welcome to Leo's Bro cave." Leo spun around like a Disney princess, pointing at everything wildly and explaining
"Amazing," Jason exclaimed.
He jumped on the sofa and threw his feet on the table.
"I'm not leaving, ever." He laughed.
I looked around again.
"Whoa," I closed my mouth. "Wait you couldn't have possibly made this now." I said.
"Who says I did? I worked on it when I first got here and finished before we sailed away on Argo II."
"Does anybody know?" Jason asked as he opened the cooler and pulled out a can of coke.
"Just you two."
I looked around once more and noticed the wrecks that used to be Festus. He served us well...
Maybe Leo could add a motorcycle function next.
Leo sat next to Jason and I landed right next to him.
"Is that PlayStation 1 under there? Best games ever! Annabeth will love kicking my butt in these."
The table under the TV must have contained about everything the Hermes kids ever smuggled into the camp and more.
I played this kind of a console a few times when stupid Gabe was out of the house and I knew he wouldn't find out... But that's happened rarely.

"The girls are so taking over this." Jason scoffed theatrically. "No other options, right?"
Lil baby in his starting relationship... I couldn't be selfish enough to not tell Annabeth.
"Nope," both me and Leo said.
"But we're not letting just anyone in." Leo added.
The punk handed us the remotes and we played games for what seemed to be forever.
Until I remembered...
"Annabeth! Oh my gods I wanted to surprise her and now she must be back already, oh gods. I won't be able to prepare it!"
I shot up and tripped over Jason's shoes. I hit the ground hard but I jumped up again, my wrist throbbing in pain.
"Dam!" I cussed.
"What are you doing bro?" Jason shouted after me.
Leo seemed to be having a complete LOL moment.
"He forgot he wanted to marry Annabeth," Leo laughed hysterically. "Dude, chill out."
"That's not funny!" I cried out, tying my shoes.
"I have to run. Don't you dare say a word," I shouted back. Running out into the woods. I forgot that I forgot to tell Jason.
I had to jump to Zephyrus Creek to catch my breath and fix myself up a little. When I finally got to my cabin I took the blanket and picnic basket. It was 5pm already.
Blackjack was waiting for me as I told him to. Good boy.
"Hey boss, late as always," the Pegasus snorted.
"Yeah I'm sorry, BlackJack, I forgot."
I handed him his promised sugar cubes and jumped on his back.
"Please take me to the Western hills."
"Once you take the good boy crap back." The Pegasus whinnied.

I came back a while later and jumped on Annabeth's bed, hoping I'd seem super bored when she came.
She appeared at the door just a few minutes later.
Anyway, I asked her for my candy and she told me to take it from the backpack... I proceeded to almost die laughing then.
Not saying I wouldn't joke about how she didn't have to be so obvious in her attempts to seduce me but for that moment I had much more important matters on my mind. I was trying really hard to keep it together as it was.
I took Annabeth aside when we've finished dinner. Or well we didn't, I told her not to eat tons cause I had some plans for us. She slowly accepted it, eventually... After a few stubborn bites of her spaghetti.