Annabeth and Thalia take the driving test

"Have fun you two, don't hit too much people," Percy called when he drove by me and Thalia.

"If it wasn't his parent's car I'd zap him," Thalia rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"You and Percy should go to a couple therapy," I laughed. They always figured a new way to act like if they were 12 year olds. They literally fought over a bag of chips yesterday. With their powers. Inside the kitchen.

"Thals?"

"Hmm?" She looked at me and started playing with her bracelet.

"I think we should go," I pointed towards the open door to the office.

"It's so lame, I can drive without some stupid paper, I've been driving since I was what? How old am I?"

She grinned. "Way to go."

"Uhm-" I sighed. She was born on 22. December 1987 so she's- but should I consider the Pine phase or not?

Thalia laughed at me. I scrunched my eyebrows again. She always laughed at me for that.

"You're," I opened the door to see a group of 5 people sitting behind the desks like if they were at school.

The instructor Thalia and I, everyone really, didn't exactly like came into the room.

"Hello," I said while she sat down in the front row.

"Morning," she almost scoffed. I wouldn't dare to claim Thalia was the most polite of my friends but he indeed was sort of a jerk.

"You're 23 and 9 months if I don't consider you being a plank," I burst out out of nothing.  Maybe too loud.

"Wow that's a lot," I laughed. Thalia scooted closer to me after looking over her shoulder.

"Annabeth? You might not scream my real age as I'm freaking 16 and pretending to be 18 right now while I'm actually almost 24," she whispered to me.

"Cause then you might not get the licence without being forced to taky some mental health tests."

She clapped me twice on my back and I sank into the chair. How long would we have to wait?

I searched the room for some clock.

We arrived just 7 minutes ago.

****************

I texted Percy while Thalia was still in the test room. Guess who passed the theory?

-So you're going to the second round! Congrats. Should I clear the streets of any living creatures?

Jerk XD, I replied.

The test room door opened and I jumped up.

"How did you do?" I asked Thalia.

She shook her head.

I frowned. "You didn't-?"

"100%" She shouted.

"Really?"

"Yes, you? And why the hell are you waiting here? We were supposed to go back right away. You passed it, right?" Thalia obviously actually considered whether I passed it or not.

"96%. I got one wrong. And I was probably counting your precious age when they were telling us that we should go back. I have no idea about anything here," I chuckled.

Thalia stared at me, completely amazed.

"What? It was about parking and it wasn't even that important." I rolled my eyes. It truly wasn't the guestion of the century but sure I wasn't excited about not having 100 too.