"Chaeyoung explain.." Nayeon stood there arms folded.

"We fell asleep. That's it Nayeon."

"You two looked like a couple for christ sakes! Friends don't do that."

"Nayeon shut up. We fell asleep and moved into each other and you know I like to cuddle when I sleep." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and plopped back down on the bed.

"I can't believe that. You've been out all day Chaeyoung. You didn't even reply to my texts."

"We were applying for a job!"

"I can't believe that, it's more believable that you two hung out all day and went on a date because friends don't cuddle like that especially you jeongyeon, you would never cuddle with a new friend."

"Who said I wouldn't. I like Chaeyoung she did pretty good modeling today." Jeongyeon smiled. "Modeling?"

"We applied for a modeling company so we had to do a little shoot today."

"Really? You want me to believe that?"

"Nayeon get out of here. I'm trying to sleep apparently with my new girlfriend so go."

"Fine...Chaeyoung talk to me tomorrow."
————

"Jeongyeon! Why would you say that now she's actually going to think we're dating."

"Who cares let her think whatever."

"I already have a girlfriend. If Mina were to possibly find out because Nayeon spread fake news I would kill you! I'm going to kill you"

"Ok ok. I get it Calm down"

"No. Why did you even try to cuddle with me?"

"Why not. I didn't think it would lead to anything else. I was just cuddling. I like to do it. Especially in nice big comfortable room on a nice big comfortable bed."
————

MINA

—— Here's my address: ——————
—— Tonight is going to be the dinner.

—— You better be there

—— You better be there. See you soon babe ☺️

I threw my phone across the room. "Mina!"

My mother grabbed my wrist and made me go pick it up. "If you break this than it's the only one your getting your lucky I'm letting you use in next to me"

—— You better be there. Tell me you'll be there Mina.

"Mother I'm feeling sick. My friend wants me to come over but I'm not feeling good. This week has been very tiring." I tried to be formal.

"When have you gotten a friend? When have you gotten sick?"

"I'm tired and exhausted mother. Jimin has been—"

"Jimin?" My mother took my phone. "Mom!"

"He talks a lot more than just a friend. Why didn't you tell me Mina?"

"I..I don't know.." Stop. No. I'm not dating him. I hate him.

"Well you better get up stairs and get ready for whatever dinner he has invited you to. I'll have dad drive you."

"No. I said I'm not feeling good."

"That's not nice to do to your boyfriend Mina. They'll think you hate them if you don't try to be involved." I do hate him.

"I'll just text him to change it to another day."

"No Mina your going. This will be perfect for dad to meet Jimin."

"No"

A clean slap to the face made me stumble back.
"Go get ready Mina, Now and text Jimin your going."
————

CHAEYOUNG

A random number came up on my phone that tried to call ten times already. "Answer it."

I waited for the next one and answered it right away.

Silence. It sounded like someone was moving the phone though.

I heard a mans voice that was very hard to understand but it started to get closer and the  noise of the phone moving stopped. Jeongyeon looked at me with a scared face on and whispered "what the fuck" to me.

"Your mother told me everything. I want to talk because this is important."

Me and jeongyeon listened in silence.
"You don't have to hide that you got a boyfriend. I'm actually happy about this because you listened to my talk and did what you needed to do."

"Now it's important that you make a good impression to his family so you will be able to coexist while your running the company with him. He will want to share some of the money with his family so get along with them."

"This dinner will tell weather or not the company will still be successful. So go get ready and think of things to say."

A sigh from a girl come through. "O..ok"

It was Mina.

"Mina! Mina! Mina!" I tried to call for her but nothing. Mina was actually trying to call me.

"Mina! Mina I'm right here!"

"Why is your phone there? Don't try to pull that ag—" the line cut.