My father nodded.

"What!!!!!!" I yelled.

I knew we had to move, not just for me but for everyone's safety. But, this type of news was like getting hit by a truck.

"Why we have to move there," I asked.

"Because they graciously welcome us to be a part of it," He replied.

"But-"

"We're moving, and that's final!" He cut me off before I could even finish what I had to say, "it has to be done."

After finding out that I can go into heat and could be claimed, I thought that was the worse of bad news. I didn't know there was anything else that could make me go into shock.

"Knowing what could of happen to you with that rogue." he voice was more clam and filled with love, "I don't know what I do if I lost you to that rogue. I need to keep you and the family safe."

Deep down, I knew he was right. We would be a lot safer in a pack then alone. It was the part of moving to an Alpha of Alphas pack. A lot of the members of those types of packs are alphas and betas.

"It's an honor and a privilege."

That part was true if you weren't in my shoes. These types of packs just don't let any werewolves become part of their pack.

"Fine, but it's not far," I told him.

As I was about to leave to go upstairs, my mother came in. Her deep golden brown eyes were filled with concern. She pulls back her long white hair as she pulls me into a hug.

"I know this move is going to be hard on you, but it's the right thing to do."

"I guess," I whispered, still not knowing what to say.

She gave me a smile before looking over to my father.

"Colin, the movers are here," she informed.

"What movers?" I turn to my father, who had one hand behind his head with a dumbfounded look on his face. "What movers?"

"Oh, I forgot where be moving this morning and be settled in our new home this evening." He said.

"WHAT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, "are you crazy, what happens to given people a proper notice."

"OMG!!!" Tasha gasped with excitement as she gave my father, "I'm going to start packing up my room then. Hope they have hot guys."

He nodded as we all watch her run down the hall with joy over the face.

"You should get packing too." my mother said in a soft demanding tone.

"Mom, do they know about you?" I ask curiously without looking at her.

"That I'm a descended from the Superior Pack?" she asked, already knowing my answer.

I nodded.

"Yes, they know. That is part of why the alpha wants us to be a part of his pack. I can see that Ylva and Tasha going to be popular candidates for a mate and so will-"

"Good for them," I quickly said before she could finish, I knew what she was going to say, and I didn't want to hear that.

A move I wasn't looking forward to moving. This would be my first time living in a pack. My siblings were in a pack before I was born but move out for my safety, now we moving in cause I need protection.

"Hey, your boxes are in your room." said my brother Tony as he ran past me up the stairs, totally pulling me out my thoughts "hurry up, we don't have all day."

"I'm not going to rush, just because you are horny," I told him.

He gave me a playful smile.

"It's not going to be that bad," he said, trying to cheer me up.

I nodded as I passed him and went into my room to see most of my things were packed. I turn to see my brother in the doorway.

"I did most of it. We all knew you would take a year to pack two items," He smirked at me before leaving, but he was right. "You just have to pack your weeds."

"It's a plant, giving to me from grandma!!!" I shouted back at him.

Almost an hour later, everything was pack and in the moving trucks. I stood there watching them as they went down the street.

"It's time for us to go," said my sister Ylva. "We have a long drive ahead of us."

"Yea, I know," I mumbled under my breath as we head to the driveway, "Who are you driving with?"

"With Tony," she answered with a smile. I could tell she was looking forward to this move. "What about you, you driving with us?"

"I wish, but dad wants me to drive with him."

I gave her a hug like it was the last time I was going to see her before getting in and making my way to the back of my dad's SUV. As we pulled out of the driveway, I glance at our once called home, knowing it would probably be the last time I would see it.

 As we pulled out of the driveway, I glance at our once called home, knowing it would probably be the last time I would see it

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!

-AJ Pharaoh