Chapter 3

WARNING: sex scene
"Zayn! Put me down!" I giggled as he carried me caveman style through our apartment.

"As you wish." He said, plopping me down on the plush fabric of our king-sized bed. He took the liberty of laying over me, his hands on either sides of my head. "You're quite beautiful from this angle."

"Well I quite like being under you, Mr. Malik." I snickered.

"Ms. Bates! I didn't know you could be so naughty." Zayn smirked, then lowered his mouth to my ear. "It's such a turn on."

He moved his hips slightly so that I could feel his erection rubbing against my body. A small gasped slipped through my lips as his hands suddenly slipped under my dress, sliding across my sensitive skin.

He pressed his lips gently on my jawline, trailing them across my cheek and then to my lips. As our kiss deepened, he took his hands out from under the fabric of my dress, grabbing it to pull it over my head.

"No bra?" Zayn smirked. I shrugged innocently at him, blush creeping up onto my cheeks. His head dipped down once again but this time, his lips attached to one of my nipples, making me squirm underneath him. He sucked gently on the hard nub while he used one of his hands to touch the other. By the time he was done, the core of my thighs was dripping wet.

"Zayn. Please." I panted. He always made me feel so needy under his expert hands.

"I love it when you beg." He practically growled as he pulled my underwear down my legs. "Tell me what you want baby."

"You. Your tongue. Please."

"I thought you would never ask." He says. I close my eyes once I feel him leaving kisses down my stomach, waiting for him to reach where I need him most. I moan loudly when his tongue finally hits it. My fingers grab at his hair, messing up the perfect up-do.

"Fuck. Yes, Zayn. Just like that." I whimper. My legs started to shake, alerting him that I was close to my climax. "Oh my god."

My back arches off the bed as I fall fast into my overwhelming orgasm. Zayn's name falls from my lips multiple times before the feeling finally starts to dim. I am left panting once again underneath his now naked body.

"I love watching you come undone, Megan." He says in a raspy voice. It's one of the sexiest things he has ever said to me.

I reach out to grab his full erection, but he stops me. "I can't wait any longer. I have to be inside of you." He insists, reaching his hands out to grab my thighs and pull them apart. "You're so beautiful."

He positions himself at my entrance and then slowly slides inside of me, filling me. He sucks in a ragged breath between his clenched teeth when he feels his skin against mine.

"Fuck, you feel so amazing. Thank fuck for birth control." Only Zayn would say something like that during such an intimate moment.

He slowly starts to move, pulling himself almost all the way out then filling me back up with a forceful thrust over and over again. It's agonizingly slow but the feelings is amazing.

It didn't take long until both of us were struggling to keep a steady breath. His thrusts had sped up as he got closer to his climax and my second one. He brings my legs up and lays them on top of his shoulders, the new angle giving me an even more overwhelming pleasure than before. His thrusts quicken and my back arches up off of the bed and I climax. Zayn follows soon after and then collapses on top of me.

"God. I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." He says, struggling for breath.

"Good. I hope you don't. You're going to have to deal with me forever, you know?" I laugh.

"I know. And I couldn't be happier. I love you."

"And I love you."
-------------Perrie's POV------------
"Where the fuck are you?" I hissed into the phone. "You were suppose to be here thirty minuets ago!"

"Trust me. I'm late for a valid reason." Jim says. "I just pulled up. I'll be at the door soon."

I hang up the phone and slam it down on the table in annoyance. The nerve of this asshole!

Sure enough there was a knock on my door in seconds signaling his late arrival. I stomp over to the door and fling it open, ready to yell. But an unfamiliar face stood next to him stopping my furious advance.

"Who the fuck are you?" I ask without thinking. Her eyebrows shoot up in surprise at first but then her lips twitch into a smirk.

"Nice to meet you to, Perrie."

"Jim I told you this was a private meeting. I don't appreciate you bringing one of your whores over to my-"

"She's not one of my whores. She's going to help us with our situation." He explains.

"And how the hell is she going to do that?" I snort.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Rebecca. I use to sleep with your ex fiancé while you guys were dating." She says casually.

"Okay? And how the fuck is that suppose to make me happy?"

"I have a plan and an unbelievable hate for Megan just like you and Jim. I am willing to do whatever it takes to take this bitch down."

"Come on, Perrie. This girl can really give us an advantage."

My eyes flip back and forth from Rebecca and Jim. They both look eager as they wait for my reply. I think for a bit more until I give in with a sigh and invite them in.

"Okay. Let's get started."

(Ok hi. Sorry for the late update. Like I said college is a pain in the ass. Hope you liked this update! Comment and vote! Bye) -Jenny