Chapter 20

Zayn held me up against the wall, his hands gripped my sides forcing me there.
"I made you mad?" I said, shoving him off of me. "Last time I checked I was nothing to you."
"Do you honestly think- Forget it. But you're going to pay for pissing me off."
I rolled my eyes and tried to reach for the door but my hand was jerked away.
"You're going to pay. Now." Zayn said. He looked so angry, almost scary.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the couch. He took a seat and then jerked my arm forward, making me fall across his lap.

Fuck.

"Maybe this will teach you not to piss me off." He growled.

He took my arms and pinned them behind me, holding them down with one of his hands. Using his other free hand, he pulled my dress up over my backside and then continued to expose me by pulling down my underwear.

"This may sting a little." He said. I could almost hear the smirk in his voice when he spoke.
Zayn then took his hand and started to massage my bare skin. Heat spread across my body from his rough touch.

Suddenly, a loud smack sounded across the room which was followed by a slight feeling of pain from my backside.

I gasped in shock which earned a satisfied laugh from Zayn.
I felt him lift his hand off of me, then come back down once again. And again. And again. And again.

Soon, my breathing started to get heavy and my yearning for him started to become unbearable.
"Zayn, please."
"What?"
"I need you. Please."
"Does this turn you on, Megan?"
Smack.
"Yes! Please!"
"Beg."
Smack.
"Please Zayn."
"Please what?"
Smack.
"Please, fuck me."
"As you wish. Sit on the couch."

I quickly complied to his demand and sat down on the couch, my heart pounding.
He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down slightly, not even bothering to take them off all the way.

"I don't have a condom. I'll make sure to pull out before." He said. I would never risk trying the pulling out method by my want for him disregarded the little voice in the back of my head.

Zayn leaned over me, supporting his weight by putting his hands on the wall behind the couch.
I felt him slip into me, the full feeling satisfying me.
"Fuck. You feel amazing without a condom." He moaned. He then started to move inside me. His speed was quick, not slowing down at all.
I wrapped my legs around his waist, giving Zayn a new angle. He hit my spot perfectly now.
"Fuck, Zayn!"
It was almost too much. He was going so fast..

Without warning I came undone below him, moaning his name in the middle of my bliss. Zayn pulled out of me when I was done and finished himself off.
I sat trying to catch my breath as he pulled his pants back on. He tossed me my underwear with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I should piss you off more often." I said. He laughed and then shook is head.
"I wouldn't do that. I went easy on you."
I rolled my eyes. There was no way that was considered going "easy."

"Well, you need to get to stage. You have five minuets."
I jumped up from the couch.
"What? Holy shit. I have to go!"
I quickly fixed my hair in the mirror and hurried to get out the door.
"Have fun on your 'date' with Niall." He said.
"I will." I smirked and hurried off to stage.

(So so sorry I haven't updated in forever and so sorry that it's short! The next chapter will be much longer. I've been mega busy. But now I've moved around my classes and have more time to write! So the next chapter I'm going to let the readers learn more about Megan and also show the big differences between how Zayn treats her and Niall (if it wasn't obvious already). So leave a comment maybe telling me what you would like to know about her and I'll try and put it in to the story. Also, I have two other fanfics on my profile. A Louis one and a Harry one if you are interested:) please comment and vote for this story! Love you guys!) -Jenny