Chapter 14

"Good job girls! Great show!"
We were walking off the stage, drenched in sweat from our set. The boys were waiting to go on next.
Harry and Liam were doing some weird throat warmup and Louis was eating a tuna sandwich. Niall and Zayn were nowhere to be found.
We walked back to our dressing room after telling the boys to have a good show.

"So what are you guys going to wear to the party?" Lola said, wiping her access makeup off.
"Definitely a dress and some sexy heels! We need to look hot. Who knows who will be there." Alex replied. "What about you Meg?"
"Oh um, I think I'm gonna just go chill at the hotel. I'm pretty tired." I said, yawning to give my excuse a little more to it.
"Oh come on! You have to come! Maybe we will run in to somebody really cool. Like Bieber!" Lola begged.
"Thanks but no thanks. I'm sure I'll have another chance to go to one of these parties. Tonight, I'm going to just relax."
"Well okay. We will tell you all about it when we get back!"
"Okay," I laughed "well I'm going to head back already. I need to shower. See ya girls."

I grabbed my stuff and headed out the door, but a figure stopped me into tracks. Niall.
"Uh, hey Megan." He said, nervously scratching the back of his head.
"Oh, hey Niall. What's up?"
"I was going to see if you were going to the party after the show."
"Probably not. I think I'm going to head back to the hotel and just chill"
"Oh." His eyes filled with what seemed to be disappointment. "Okay, well then I guess I'll see you around."
"Okay, bye Niall! Have a good show." I said, walking away and heading towards the parking garage area.
"Wait! Meg!" Niall yelled. "Do you want to go to dinner with me tomorrow? Like, after our show?"
My heart sunk at his wishful expression. There was no way I could say no.
"Sure. I'd love to."
A smile spread across his face instantly.
"Great! See ya later!" He replied, and ran off to go on stage.
Did he really just ask me on a date? I bet he just wanted us to go as friends.

I walked to the car in a hurry, running over the possibilities of why he would want to take me out to dinner all of a sudden.
"Babe, I have to go I'll talk to you later." A familiar voice said. I looked over my shoulder to see Zayn on the phone.
"Yeah, love you to. Goodbye."
He must have been talking to Perrie. He looked up and caught me staring at him, and smirked.
"I see you're already going back."
"Um yeah. I need to shower and stuff." I said awkwardly.
"Good idea. I'll shoot you a text once I'm on my way."
"Alright. See you then."
"Okay. Oh, and make sure you open the package on you're bed when you get home." He said, starting to walk away.
"A package?" I asked. He just smirked and kept walking, leaving me standing in the parking lot confused.

(Thanks so much for reading this far! I'll update later today;) please keep commenting and voting! I love hearing from you guys! Also, give me a few ideas of what you want to happen in the story. I always want suggestions!)