welcome

Book One | Coast to Coast

Kiana Brooks and Devontae Carter have two things in common.

1. Wanting to pursue their careers.
2.Romantic relationships are not worth risking it.

As a part time waitress and full time psychology student. Kiana Brooks has her mind set on one thing. Graduating college. After being put in ICU due to nearly losing her life because of an abusive ex boyfriend, she has no interest in anything besides her academics.

Devontae Carter knew from the moment he learned how to dunk an orange, Spalding basketball that is his destiny was to carry on the Carter family legacy. After suffering third-degree burns from his previous relationship, he knows better than to let anyone get too close for comfort.

Needing to secure his spot into the 2021 NBA draft , Deondre can't afford to let himself get distracted. After his dream was so close to being taken away once before, he knows that no relationship is worth the trouble or the time. His only intention is to prove himself the best in the one thing he's ever known: basketball.

However with their history and with the sexual tension building up, how can they stay true to their promises of not wanting a relationship after one drunken, passionate night together? After they both were unlucky in love, will they risk it all in hopes of having it all?

hi, everyone and this is the new and updated version of rebound (previously known as worth the risk) I began this book a while ago and even though I completed it last year, I wasn't happy with how it turn out. I've made revisions to the plot, changing it back to first person pov just to make it it's overall best before I get into writing the next books in the series. I love you all for lovely comments and votes, I really appreciate it!

BTW I've changed Sasha's faceclaim to the beautiful Mariama Diallo and also Kiana's love interest Deondre is now Devontae, sorry for the confusion!