chapter thirty four

After our escapades, I just wanted to bury my head into the sheets and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep but we had to leave otherwise the Carter mansion would dig its nails deeper into my skin and never let go

After our escapades, I just wanted to bury my head into the sheets and close my eyes, drifting off to sleep but we had to leave otherwise the Carter mansion would dig its nails deeper into my skin and never let go. Devontae helped me into the shower and turned on the water, standing under the cascading water, Devontae lets the warm water wet his hair and the rest of his body, and he pulls me along with him, wrapping his arms around me from behind. I roll my head back onto his chest and I close my eyes, sighing in contentment.

"You know your sister was the one who convinced me to do this." I say, enclosing my hands over his that's wrapped around my waist.

"No, shit." He says into my hair. "Well, her and your mom were the ones who noticed we were faking it but knew we liked each other anyway."

"Damn."

"I know but they gave me the push I needed otherwise I wouldn't have done this."

We let the water flow, as they stand in each other's embrace, he places light feathery kisses on the side of my neck, making me laugh as he knows I get ticklish, his fingers skim done my stomach, itching nearly to my clit.

"No, no, no. We can't waste any more time than we have already. You just had to go 'the Hulk' on me and now every where's sore." I shove him away playfully, grabbing his shower gel and flip the cap open. "That means I did my job right."

I roll my eyes, "you're so cocky." He gives me a smug grin and my eyes widen at the double entendre. "Shut up."

He laughs, throwing his head back, "okay, fine let's get you cleaned up." He opens the door, taking my wash rag on the rail and stepping back in. He squeezes a generous amount of shower gel on it, lathering my body in the soap suds, paying extra meticulous attention to my breasts and thighs. I give him a blank stare and he shrugs nonchalantly.

When he's done, he wrings out the excess water and hangs it over the shower door and hands me his. I repeat his actions, leisurely running the wash rag over every muscle and tattoos that run all the way from his shoulders down to his wrists.

"You know you never told me what your tattoos meant." I start, washing his defined pecs. "You never told me what yours meant either." He retorts like a toddler.

I chuckle, "real mature. How bout you tell me first then I will."

"The day you do that is the day I do it too. It's tit for tat." As he says that he looks down to my boobs and I do the same too. We both begin to snicker as he rinses off and shuts the water. I push open the door and dries myself off, padding across to Devontae's bedroom. He follows and goes to his closet; I pull my underwear up my legs, already dreading to search for clothes in my ready packed suitcase.

I put on a bra and walks over to Tae's closet, hip bumping him out of the way and start searching for his clothes to steal. "Wow." He says from behind.

I stick out my tongue out at him over my shoulder as I take a white tee and black shorts. I slip them on and roll my damp hair into a high bun. I find a tee and pull it on, when I turn around, I find him staring at me, still naked as confident as ever leaning against his closet.