Taking Huge Desicions

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: "Take me to the leaders." The soldier looked at me with confusion.

Soldier: "Excuse me?"

Y/n: "Like I said, take me... to your leaders!" My voice became demonic for a second, and he flinched at the sudden change. I bowed his head.

Soldier: "O-Of c-course!" He started to walk towards the place he came from, and we followed.

Najenda: "You know,..." She walked to my right. "...there was an easier way than turning your eyes red and changing your voice, right?"

Esdeath: "And where would be the fun in that?" She came to my left.

Y/n: "What other way would you wanted me to tell him?"

Najenda: "Well, I could've told him to take us because they follow my orders." I tilted my head to each side a few times. 'I think is too late for that.' I thought. "Why do you want to speak with the leaders?"

Y/n: "Because they are accusing the Jaegers."

Wave: "But Y/n, we were following orders, and some were killing the people that wanted peace in the Capital. I think they have the right to accuse us." I looked over my shoulder.

Y/n: "But you guys help Night Raid to take down Shikoutazer, and protect the people that were in danger. Those are reasons enough to put down those accusations."

Esdeath: "The Jaegers may be freed from it, but I can't." I looked at her. "I've comitted countless crimes that they can accuse me from."

Y/n: "But that doesn't mean that you can't be redeemed, Esdeath. I'm not letting none of you be taken prisoners."

Mine: "And how are you going to do that!?"

'Crap!' I thought, not thinking it through of how I was going to convince the leaders, but I had to give it a shot or they will be in prison.

Bulat: "You haven't thought it through, didn't you?" I chuckled while scratching the back of my head. They all sighed.

Najenda: *I ask myself how on earth have I fallen for you.* Najenda whispered, but I heard her.

Y/n: "Anyways, there's something that occured when I was away." I took a deep breath. "Seryu is alive." I was walking until I felt that everybody stopped. I turned around and saw them with wide eyes. Except Wave.

Esdeath: "Sh-She's what!?"

Y/n: "Seryu is alive."

Esdeath: "B-But, how can that be!?"

Mine: "We-We saw the explosion happened in the ruins."

Wave: "Well, we'll have to thank Koro for that. He took the bomb out of her head. Fortunatelly, she lived." Everybody turned to Wave.

Esdeath: "Y-You knew!?"

Y/n: "And Kurome too. The down side is that she suffers from amnesia, but she's alive. That's the good part."

Leone: "Ok guys, can we just chill and take this moment to think about this whole situation?"

Soldier: "There isn't time! Can we move on!?" I saw them turning towards the soldier with a glare, but to be fair, we all did. He flinched and looked at all of us. "M-My apologies! You may go on." He took a step away.

Najenda: "I want to hear about this more, but he is right. We must speak with the leaders." I sighed, and started walking. I turned to the soldier and nodded towards the direction he was going.

Y/n: "Keep leading the way." He nodded and walked.

Few minutes later, we were getting closer. I saw soldiers with spears surrounding two people. They were Run and Kurome. Also, there were three people on a table, looking at them and discussing between themsleves. They turned to as and their eyes turned to joy and relief.