The Truth

Y/n P.o.v

I was out of my tent, heading towards the campfire with Mine while mixing a medical herb with some medicine.

Mine: "What are you doing?" I looked at her, and she was looking at my hands with the bowl.

Y/n: "Just mixing some herbs and medicine to give to the girls so I can give it to the guys. What I'm missing is something that only Leone can give."

Mine: "Which is?"

Y/n: "You won't like it if I told you. But, it healed me a long time ago, and with Leone's help, it will be better."

Mine: "Why do you need Leone's help?"

Y/n: "Well, because Leone give the best massage and she needs to lubricate them on the wound." I said, trying to defend myself.

Mine: "Why do I even bother?" She looked away a little mad.

We got to the campfire, and saw Bulat, Sheele, and Chelsea sitting on a log.

Bulat: "Evening you two." Chelsea waved after Bulat noticed us.

Y/n: "Hey." I greeted back. "Has Tatsumi and Leone returned yet?"

Sheele: "No. They should probably be back in a few."

Chelsea: "I just hope that Leone isn't doing anything to him." She sounded a little mad.

Bulat: "She may be a flirt with some people, but she is only loyal to one. And that one is Y/n." He nodded towards me and I felt my face a little warm.

I took a stick that had flames, and put it under the bowl to brew it just a little. 'Hold up.' I dropped the stick and put my hand under the bowl. Made my hand warm up a bit, and the herbs started to boil a little. 'Nice. Why didn't I thought of that before?' I thought in realization yet irritated. Speaking of realization, I realized something.

Y/n: "Hey, where's Lubbock?"

Bulat: "Oh, he left a few minutes ago with the new girl to a tent that was a few miles away."

Y/n: "Really, I thought that there were only three tents."

Bulat: "There was, but the new girl brought it with her, and she wasn't making it for just a checkpoint." I got confused.

Y/n: "Then for wha-" A stong breeze blew towards me, and heard a scream from a girl. I started to conentrate on my hearing, and I heard something very far away, but it was understandable that broke my innocent ears.

Mez: "Goodness Lub.~ Ahh~ It feels so, mmm~ g-good~. Ahh!~"

Lubbock: "You're the best~ nrggh~ woman that has ever come to me. Oh.~ I'm close!~"

Mez: "Together babe!~ AHH!~"

I stopped my concentration, shook my head, and tried to get those images of those two doing it, but the sounds that they made still echoed through my head and ear.

Y/n: "AH CRAP!!!" I cursed, startling the others.

Mine: "What's the matter with you?"

Y/n: "I heard the most disturbing thing that no person should listen. Well, if you're a peeping tom, then it's a little different."

Mine: "Well, what did you heard?"

Y/n: "I heard Lubbock and Mez moaning while having sex."

Bulat/Mine/Sheele/Chelsea: "HUH!"

Sheele: "Impossible that you could heard that. They are miles away."

Y/n: "My senses are increased thanks to Harvestlion. In other words, I can hear thing miles away. I don't know how far I can hear though."