Generals' Feelings

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: "How have you been Esdeath?" I kept my smile to her, and she also kept hers.

Esdeath: "From my current position, I'm glad that I've found you." I flinched a little with surprise.

Y/n: "You are? Did someone really missed me?" I joked. Then she threw an icicle towards me, but it went past my face. She missed.

Esdeath: "That attitude will get yourself killed." She said a little serious, but a small smile was on her lips. "Now tell me, member of Night Raid, what will be your last words?" She kept aiming her hands directly at me.

I stood there, crossing my hands, and tilted my head with a cocky smile like I was daring her.

Y/n: "You won't kill me."

Esdeath: "Is that a challenge? What makes you think I won't kill a member of Night Raid right here and now?"

Y/n: "If you wanted me dead, you would've done it in the mansion or maybe before you announced my name right here." I got serious, hoping that I was right.

Without thinking, she moved her arm vertically, from down to up, sending a column of ice towards me. A few seconds later, the ice stopped inches away from me with pointy ends.

I raised an eyebrow, and let out a huge sigh. I looked at Esdeath, and saw her with her hand aiming at me again. 'I guess I was right.' I thought in relief.

Y/n: "Why haven't you killed me yet?"

Esdeath: "Would you prefer to be dead?" I glared at her, and she returned it with more intensity. Eventually, she sighed and answered. "I wish to speak with you about some important matters. Killing you wouldn't helped." She said while lowering her hand. I was surprised that she wanted to speak with a member of Nigth Raid, specially me.

Y/n: "If you think that I'll give away Night Raid's location, then you're barking on the wrong tree."

Esdeath: "I was expecting for you to say that, but no. I want to speak of other subjects."

Y/n: "What other subjects?"

Esdeath: "If you want to know, it should be in a private place." I took a deep breath, and gave thought to it. I eventually sighed in defeat.

Y/n: "Fine, but one question, are you hungry?" She flinched a little with surprise. "I know a good place for us to be in private and eat at the same time. I'm sure that you'll enjoy the food there."

Esdeath: "I'd prefer-" She was interrupted by a grumble that came from her stomach. I looked at her stomach, then at her with a poker face. She had her cheeks with a tint of pink, and was looking down in embarrassement.

Y/n: "I'll take that as a yes. Come on." I offered my hand towards her. She looked at it, and walked past it.

Esdeath: "I don't need you to escort me." I looked at her, and saw that she was turning a corner on the exit of the alley. I sighed.

Y/n: "It's the other way." She stopped and turned my direction, waiting for me. I shook my head, and headed her way. "You don't even know where this place is."

Esdeath: "Then please lead the way." I nodded and started walking while she was following me.

While we were walking, we had a few... Well, more than a few stares from the crowd, and murmurs about Esdeath being on the streets following some guy. Some were intimidated, some were amazed.

Y/n: "Esdeath,..." I looked behind me. "...do you wish to walk beside me?" I said without thinking, which made my cheeks burn a little. This caught her by surprise.