Date With Destiny Part 1

Y/n P.o.v

All Night Raid was gathered in the main room. For the boss to gather everyone meant that we had an important task.

Boss: "Our next target is the murderer from the rumors. He comes out at random nights and beheads his victims." The boss was very serious, even though she always was.

Y/n: "So that means that we're dealing with a professional killer."

Lubbock: "He sort of is, but I got a feeling that it's 'Executioner Zanku'." My eyes widened at the name.

Tatsumi: "Umm, excuse me, but who is he?" He sounded confuse which made Mine talk.

Mine: "You don't know? You really are from the Boondocks." She made fun of him.

Sheele: "I don't know who he is either." She pointed to the air. 'She really is cute and funny.

Y/n: "Executioner Zanku. He once worked at the largest prison in the kingdom."

Lubbock: "And as his title implies, he WAS the executioner. The worst part of it, is that the Minister had a lot of people to behead."

Mine: "Day after day, and night after night, he beheaded everyone in the prison. For years, he has beheaded people, pleading for mercy, but those were ignored because it became Zanku's habit."  We three informed him, and Tatsumi was surprised.

Tatsumi: "Geez, I wouldn't blame him for that."

Bulat: "Despite his job in the prison, it wasn't enough for him, so he took it to the whole world. But as soon the Subjugation Corps was organized, he disappeared. Now I'm surprise that he'd showed up in the Capital." Bulat said with shock and anger in his voice. Then, Tatsumi became determined and clenched his fist.

Tatsumi: "So this guy is a very dangerous, so let's find him and put him down!" Bulat got closer to him, and put a hand on his head.

Bulat: "Pull the reigns and stop the horses Tatsumi. Zanku has stolen an Imperial Arm that belonged to the head of the prison. Meaning he will be difficult to defeat while he's using it." Then, Bulat put his hand under his chin and lifted Tatsumi's head, while some flowers and stars radiated from Bulat. "So it would be wise to act in groups of two or you would be in danger."

'Too much love and lewd coming from Bulat. Glad that I'm not Tatsumi.' I thought with relief.

============Timeskip============

I was assigned with Lubbock to search the east side of the most common place where Zanku had killed.

We were on the rooftop, searching for Zanku. I had the hilt in hand for just in case.

Lubbock: "Think Zanku might appear tonight?" He asked behind me.

CAW!!!

I turned to my left where I saw a crow staring at me, which gave me the hunch that something or someone would die. It's no coincidence that everytime a crow caws, and is looking at me, means something will happen. I figured that out after analyzing everything that has happened in the past after killing the Minister's distant relative.

I smirked, nodded my head two times, and said: "I have this feeling that he will appear." I turned my attention to the gap in front of me, so I jumped to the other building's roof. "Question, has the advice about watching Leone's bath hours worked?"

I turned to Lubbock, and he was looking down with his hair covering his eyes. Then, he lifted his head with a tears running down from his eyes, with a smile of gratitude.

Lubbock: "It's a work of art." I smirked and nodded. "I've seen Leone's rack, Akame's, Sheele's, and Miss Najenda's as well. I can't thank you enough, bro!" He hugged me while sobbing. I chuckled and shook my head. Then, two question appeared in my head.