Unusual Sight

Y/n P.o.v

I had the form of Haverstlion, I took hold of the mystique scythe, and swung it down towards Zeth. He blocked it with his bow, shoved it to the side, and took hold of my neck.

I kicked his knee that made him kneel, and I backflipped while kicking under his chin. I landed a few feet away, then charged at him and swung my scythe diagonally.

Zeth recovered his composure, and blocked my attack. Now, we had our weapons locked.

Zeth: "Finally!!! Someone who is worthy of my time!" He said with excitement. "I wonder how far can your body hold all the attacks I have stored for you."

Y/n: "You will never get the chance to find out once I'm done with you!" I pushed up our weapons, and swung the scythe down.

He jumped back and pulled the string. The bow magically created an arrow of light. He let go of the string, and the arrow flew towards me. I moved my top body so the arrow flew by me.

He pulled the string and let go three times, making three arrows fly towards me one behind the other.

I deflected the first two, and I backflipped dodging the third one because it almost hit my head. I landed and saw Zeth high in the air, aiming ready to shoot the arrow.

Zeth: "Rain of Arrows!!!" He let go of the string, and many arrows burst from that single shot. I started to swing around the scythe, blocking and deflecting every single shot, but it cost my surroundings to be destroyed.

During those swings, I concentrated on the scythe, so that the blade be engulfed in purple flames. Once I felt that it was enough, I deflected one arrow to the side, then swung horizontally towards Zeth, making a line of fire go towards him. Then, I jumped after it, ready to thrust the hilt towards him.

Zeth dodged the fire, but was met with the hilt on his abdomen. I took hold of his face, and threw him behind me. After I threw him, I saw Wave in his Grand Chariot armor, coming from above with a kick.

Wave: "GRAND FALL!!!" I blocked the kick with the hilt part, and was pushed down. I landed, moved his leg to the side, then hit him in the face with strength to sent him away.

I blocked an attack from above by Kurome, and sent a kick towards her. She dodged the kick by jumping, but I sent her a high kick, and sent her behind the destroyed throne.

I looked at Run who was flying around. Then, he landed behind Esdeath, asking her what are her orders. She didn't answer, she just stood there, with her rapier in hand, and her eyes looking at me.

I made my eyes show from the darkness of the hood, and locked eyes with her. Hesitantly, she took her battle stance with her rapier up front.

Y/n: "Come on Esdeath..." I took my stance. "...wasn't this what you wanted? Or are you going to chicken this one out?" She shook her head in disappointment, yet sadness.

Esdeath: "I told you, your insolence will be your death." She charged at me and I charged at her.

Once our weapons clashed, a gust of wind burst, and our fight started. We stabbed, swung, blocked, deflected, and parried faster than the human eye can process.

We were like this for a few minutes, and I saw her smile started to grow. She was enjoying this. I parried one of her attacks, we locked our weapons, and started to struggled with one another.

Y/n: "You're enjoying this way too much, Esdeath. Maybe you should take a break." I joked. Her smile grew even bigger.

Esdeath: "I've finally found someone who can stand against me for more than a second. It fills me with joy that I can finally have the best fight of my life.~" She got closer me, and whispered: *I'm glad that you have trained harder for the sake of this moment, Y/n.* I smirked.