Trusting Issues

Y/n P.o.v

Y/n: "MMMM!!! LEONE... MMM... CAN'T... BREATH!!!"

Leone: "OH, I MISSED YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!~" She pulled me deeper between her breast, and I was suffocating between them. Though it's a good way to die, but I want to live. "I PROMISE THAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE MY EYES OFF OF YOU!!!" I felt preasure in my head, my blood circulation was being interrupted, and I swear I was seeing the light.

Finally, someone took her away, even though it wasn't easy to loosen her grip, but someone managed. I held my neck and caressed it while coughing. I looked forward, and saw Bulat and Susano holding her while she was trying to get to me.

Bulat: "Give him some air, Leone. You almost killed him."

Leone: "I don't care! I lost him on my watch and I won't let that happen again!"

Mine: "Can you calm your hormones, Leone? It wasn't your fault."

Leone: "You're right! It wasn't mine!" She turned to Kyoko with an angered expression. "It was hers! She drove us directly to a trap!" We all flinched at her accusation.

Kyoko: "I-I did not do such a thing."

Leone: "Oh no!? You were the one who led the carriage from the beginning! And you say that you saw your daddy getting on it! How was it possible that he got out and got to the Capital first than us without you even realizing it!?"

Kyoko: "I-I..."

Leone: "That's right! You don't know! And you wanna know why!? Because you're a spy! You are a spy to the Capital and to your traitorous daddy!"

Najenda: "LEONE!!!" I've seen this reaction from Leone, but it was a little less scary than now.

Kyoko: "I'm-I'm sorry." Tears ran down her cheeks, and she left the living room. I looked after her and saw her leaving the base. 'Damn it!' I cursed and stod up to go after her.

Leone: "Oh please, Y/n! Don't tell me that you'll fall for those crocodile tears!?" I turned to her with a serious expression.

This is what she did when I first came here. She was wary of me because I betrayed the Okimura and went with them. Leone never took lightly the idea of people betraying others.

Y/n: "She risked her life to save me, Leone. As a matter of fact, this is the second time she saves me. I owe her my life as I owe it to you guys. Can't you see that she is trying to help and make things right?"

Leone: "Why can't you understand that she might lead us into another trap!?" Bulat and Susano let go of her. "She might be heading towards her daddy right now!" I shook my head.

Y/n: "History tends to repeat itself."

Leone: "And what the heck does that has to do with anything!?"

Y/n: "It means that you're repeating the same mistake you did with me when I first came here!" Her eyes widened. "I know it's difficult to believe in someone who betrayed someone to join another, but we can't always assume the worse." We kept our eyes locked into each other. "You don't trust her, but trust in me because I trust her." I turned around and went after Kyoko.

Lubbock P.o.v

Lubbock: "Well, that was awkward." I commented while looking at everyone.

Mez: "You know, it's weird because she didn't act like that towards me when I came here."

Chelsea: "It's because she's jealous that Y/n is giving his attention to many women than to her."

Leone: "Shut up, lollipop sucker!"