9-Brilliant Insight

Start from the beginning

"Snart's father was a cop, a bad cop. HE took his anger out on his kids, till he went to prison" Joe says as they enter the main room.
"Snart's dad is in prison too? We should start a club" Barry says.
"He shows up like every six months. He cases the job for weeks before he makes his move. Then he does a job, gets away" Joe says as they continue walking.

"That was before the Streak was around" Barry smiles at Joe, and Katrina elbows him, "Okay the Streaks"
"Did you just refer yourselves in third person" Joe asks as he looks around.

"I referred to the Streaks,  which I'm pretty sure we can top. We've been thinking of new names. What do you think about the Flash and" before Barry can continue they hear Iris's voice.

"Coffee Break" they turn to see her standing there with coffee in her hand. "Thought I'd bring Central City's finest java over to Central City's finest" she says coming over to them, and Katrina and Barry take a cup out.

"Thanks, I'm off caffeine" Joe then pats Barry on the shoulder before walking away.
"My dad's been mad ever since I told him about me and Eddie" Iris says to them as they walk toward the stairs.

"No, you mean he's mad at you because you didn't tell him"  Barry says as him and Katrina drink their coffee.
"Uh first of all that sounds like you're taking his side. And second do you know his 'I'm not talking to you bit I have a whole  bag full of judgemental looks I'll try on you later'" Iris says as they get to the stairs.

"Barry does, he's been on the receiving end of those quite a few times" Katrina says smiling at Barry.
"Speaking of communication or lack thereof, after all these journalism classes, I got an idea" Iris smiles as they get to the top of the stairs. "I started a blog" Iris tells them.

"Ok, then what is it about, your obsession with brownies, cause that's not really something people need to know" Katrina jokes with her, as she takes another sip of her coffee.

"No, Something important, something Central City needs to know about: The Streaks" Iris says as she stops and stands in front of them, Katrina nearly choking on her coffee at those words. Barry has to pat her on the back a few times.
"You okay?" he asks her.
"Yeah" she coughs out.

"They are out there, you two. Rumour has it they stopped an armed car robbery earlier.I was hoping I could take a look at the file" Iris says.

"Iris, we are not allowed to discuss an ongoing police investigation with you" Katrina says as they start to head for their lab.
"What she said" Barry says to her as he follows Katrina.
"Since when, Mr. Blabbermouth" Iris then says surprised Barry won't tell her.

"Take it from someone who has been investigating the impossible since they were 11, Blogging about this its only gonna bring the crazies to your front door" Barry stops to tell her.
"Iris you don't need crazy people coming to you" Katrina tells her.
"My blog is anonymous" she tells them.
"Anonymous or not, it's not safe. You never know what kind of weirdos are out there trolling on the internet" Barry says as they get to the lab.

"I can vouch for that" they then hear a familiar voice say and see Felicity in the lab. "The internet is full of weirdos and nerd rage. Lots and Lots of nerd rage" she smiles looking at her cousin and has an even bigger smile looking at Barry. Barry just chuckles at seeing her and Katrina wraps her cousin in a hug.

 Barry just chuckles at seeing her and Katrina wraps her cousin in a hug