Chapter 52. Setting Topics to Rest

Start from the beginning

Music to represent the reader's protagonist's mood
Or the rather frightening ones in the White Fang files. And the reason die them being frightening was because... How ruthless they sounded. And because in it, it mentions how, well... How they see us Humans. And it's not good, and how the places they will strike for money and Dust, they will be as ruthless and cold as well, as close to how cold and murderous Alex is. And I saw that in my time in the base Roman flead to. Some of those people just had a very dark aura about them. My head was being clouded and jammed with the thoughts I'm trying to shake off. And it was making it hurt. My nose felt runny, and my stomach had the feeling of pain, and an awful feeling if wanting to throw up. Especially in my throat. Did I wake up sick? But the window wasnt open. Yeah it was opened when the girls let me in last night but it was closed afterward right? Plus, if the cold wind was to get me a cold, how in the hell would the cold effect me? When I'm an Evolved? Bread from the deadliest virus known to man. Great. Very self esteem destroying thoughts plagued my head again. I sighed and just continued walking. Looking out the window. Seeing the earliest signs of the sun rising. The combining of orange, red and blue. It looked nice. Especially in my dark and dimly lit world. Which is mostly involved with the dark secrets of GenTek and Blackwatch. And being the targeted pray to them and Alex Mercer. I'm also just surprised they don't just break down the door to try and get me. I mean... I find it strange. Especially in Alex's case. Unless.... He's just waiting... Stalking me. Either he's waiting for a moment to strike and to kill me, or he's just watching me. Just, say he said when I first met him. "When your ready, I'll find you." I hear his voice echo in my head. I shook my head again. I gently grunt in frustration.

"Damn it!" I say gently. I'm seriously trying to shake these very negative thoughts fromy head. But my brain was making this very hard. But soon I shook the thoughts from myself. Finally, I was able walking through the halls in peace.
Just walking. Looking at the schools halls details, and the view outside. I only wanted to relax and just try to wake myself up before I get buried in school work. I then stop by a large window. As I turned my head to see something. I see, an amazing sun rise.

I slowly let out a small grin, seeing the amazing sun rise

I slowly let out a small grin, seeing the amazing sun rise. "Wow. That looks beautiful." I mutter. I rest both my arms on the window's ledges. As I look out into the sun's amazing sun rise. But I also looked into the sun in a specific way to not blind myself. Which made me wonder... "Can the Blacklight heal stuff like blindness, or deafness, or even damaged paralyzed nerves?" I ask myself. I continue to sun watch when...

*Verr! Verr!*

I jumped at the sudden feeling in me left let. I yelped and jumped in to the air panic. Yelling a bit. I then noticed what it was. It was just my Scroll. "Oh... " I mutter. I pull it out to see what's the reason for its buzz. Then I see it was a massage on my Scroll, it was a game I downloaded on my Scroll. This game was called Hungry Shark World. It was just telling me there was a competition event going on. Just random stuff. I made a irritated expression. "Really? That's what you scared me for?" I asked. I put it away look irritated. As I went back to looking at the sun. But, I missed a very beautiful part, because of my Scroll. "Oh come on." I say looking mad at my pocket. I looked back at the sin as the sun was growing more. brighter, same with the sky. The orange and red sky were begining to turn blue again. "I always knew you were strange." I heard a voice say. "DAAHHHH!!!" I screamed again. This time, louder. From the sudden voice giving me a jump. I again, jumped into the air, and I turn around to see who scared the life from me.