13

Warning ⚠️ slight gore and vulglar words.

———

Uzui's eyes widened in even more horror witnessing Sensei being cut in half by her abdomen. He clenched his teeth along with his blades as he charged towards the demon. He was raging for chicken out during a battle and caused Sensei's life. He blamed himself for letting go the powerless woman into danger a few days ago.

"Mindless attack.. you are such a weakling." The male demon taunted Uzui as he dodged every lousy attacks Uzui did. The sound pillar was clouded with many kind of emotions. To blaming himself for endangering his wives and the young demon slayers. Now, he had cost a life due to his unprofessional act during a battle.

"Bro, I can't help you ! There are other demon slayers came." The female demon shouted from above, her voice showing struggles. The older brother sighed.

"Looks like my lil sis needs help." the male demon said, and with that Uzui had lost one of his limb too. His eyes widened in shock at the swift slice the demon executed on him. He did not even see when he even swung it.

"Make it easier for me, maggot. Also, die for making my lil sis cry." he continued to taunt the sound pillar who seemed to forgot how to compose himself during the battle. The plate on his forehead had crooked, his hair were messy due to the fight, and overall he looked bad while covered with many blood of his own and the demon.

"Uzui-san !"

Tanjirou came to support Uzui, he was just awakened from his collapsed earlier. He saw Uzui having a hard time handling the demon and he could smell the rage within him. While he gaze over the older Demon Slayer, his eyes caught a sight of Sensei that being cut to half behind him. His eyes contorted in horror, his hands shaken.

"Fuck your sister, man. I will flamboyantly make you pay for the woman !" Veins were popping around the forehead and temple. His eyes were similar to those insane warrior that would rampage in a middle of a battlefield. However, the demon only care so much about him.

With that, he went for the demon. He was too fast, as if he blinked next to him. His veiny arms swung his blade towards the demon but the demon was able to dodge but lost his arm from the attack.

"How are you so fast ?" the male demon monotonously said, and noticed another presence came from behind. He knew he could not invade anymore, he was left opened.

Tanjirou, in fit of rage, swinging his blade towards the demon's neck and flawlessly cut its neck from its core. He successfully beheaded the demon.

'Did I do it ?' he screamed within himself, feeling himself accomplished.

"Don't feel so proud, kid."

Tanjirou yelped in pain when he felt something punctured below his jaw, luckily missed his tongue and not too deep. Uzui looked at Tanjirou in urgency, finding a way to help the boy from the demon, but what he had not realize that the other boomerang was also missing from the demon. Next thing he knew something was punctured through his back and it's only shallow thanks to his extraodinary built.

Tanjirou watched horrifyingly when the demon reattached his head back to where it originally was.

"Don't think you can take me that easily. I've killed many pillars to die on a weak demon slayer ? Bad.. that's bad.." the demon said. Tanjirou quickly tried to take himself off of the hook and once he free, he distanced himself from the demon.

"You should watch your back once in a while, little boy."

Before long, he found his jaw crushed onto the ground with his body flat on the same, his eyes widened in shock at the sudden attack from above. He felt. the back of his head clenched in a hand with sharp claws, and the person, perhaps a demon, was crouching on his body.

Nothing can make him afraid, except, this feelings felt familiar. His heart racing furiously against his chest, feeling the raging blood throughout the assaulter above him, the same feeling he felt around his master, Kibutsuji Muzan.

Who was it ? Who is it on top of him ?

The one on top of him only had bandages secured around her chest to keep them together, her dark blue kimono hung loosely around her waist that was tightened with a black obi. The piece of shredded kimono only covered a little of her private parts due to her position, but her looks did not seem like she cares. Her lips form a wide grin along with her eyes that seemed more sinister with a pair of plum red that everyone shivered under. Her hair was let loose on the air.

"You had fun, little boy ?" she pressed him further to the ground, the blood on her face still dripping on his head. The cut on her face slowly heals from the buttom to her injured eye, which later both of her eyes seen brightened with both plum red eyes.

"Let me present to you the real show."

Sensei raised from her crouch and stomped on his head. Her keen eyes immediately turned to the incoming sash to her way and she jumped from there high into the air, eyes aimed at the female demon below.

"Die, monster !" the girl shouted, and Sensei went towards her, not minding the word she used on her. The sash girl sent her attack towards Sensei, and the latter did not seem to evade. Once the sash almost reaching her, she disappeared from there and appeared before the girl. The younger demon had her eyes widened, but she was then being cupped half of her face with Sensei's hand and was hanging in the air.

"I can see perfectly now, that sorry looking face."

The demon heart banging violently, finally got to see the eyes clearly, those plum red eyes.

Is she Kibutsuji Muzan in different form ? Is Muzan-sama testing her ?

Suddenly, Sensei lost grip on the girl due to a pounding to her head. She grabbed her head as it grew painful by the second. She clenched her teeth as the image of her long enemy appear before her eyes.

The progenitor is coming.

"Sensei !" Sensei heard a voice and she instantly looked at the familiar voice, and she saw Tanjirou. She felt worse now that Tanjirou found out she was a demon.

Finally, she could see him clearly, from his hair to his face, to his outfit and the blade in his hand. Pitch black blade.

His hair bear the same color as her, while he had a striking look of the man he used to love before.

She could not stay there any longer. Tanjirou cannot face Muzan yet. She cannot let Muzan step any closer to Tanjirou yet. Not yet.

Sensei took in the image of Tanjirou the last time, and finally he saw a genuine feeling in her eyes. The sadness, the pain, the memories of the past as if flashed before her. Although her eyes were familiar with his enemy.

It was as if he was looking straight into his father's eyes.

Sensei broke the stare and jumped away from there.

'Giyuu, I left everything on you for now.'