26

Giyuu watched Aranea from afar, his body was badly beaten to help her anymore. He needed a little rest, only for a few minutes. He was hoping Aranea can handle being alone for a few minutes before everybody can support he her again. He looked around, and everyone had the same in mind by the looks of it.

He saw how she looked down to Tanjirou. She was enraged, but there was also love in the eyes. Nobody might not notice it, but she looked at every Demon Slayers the same way. It seems like everybody was indeed her children, like she always called them.

"This time, I've come prepared."

Giyuu's eyes widened. Both of the blades she held in her hands turned red. It happened even without colliding with other swords. For that to happened, one must collides a blade with another.

Is there something else he did not notice ?

That was another part, what shocks him the most was her pair of eyes. They were identical to the progenitor who was smiling like maniac, enjoying the view seeing what he been wanting to see. The woman that used to shatter her heart now suffering with hatred and anger, which had always been a torture to her, which was why she always dance and meditate.

"Aranea." Her eyes flinched hearing Muzan calling her name. Her clenched to the blades tightens, along with her face. That was not a good time to hear his voice in that kind of way. He was trying to do something with her.

"You don't want to fight me."

They stared into each other eyes, only they knew what he was trying to say. There were mischief covered in her eyes, but she never fell for it.

"I will stop hurting any of your 'children' again if you let go of the Kamado kids." He persuades you, swaying his hands in the air to pour more flavor into what he was doing. He knew your answer, but he was still hoping.

Aranea clicked her tongue. She flipped her sword facing backward, another stays the way it was and she stanced.

"Step over my dead body." She hissed.

Muzan chuckled, he seemed hurt hearing that, but it was seen only in a glimpse.

"You asked for it."

Aranea entered into a sprint as she charged towards Muzan, and her steps was so clean and swift, it was as if she was blinking towards Muzan. The demonification added to her attributes and she became even scarier than her normal state. She swung her blade towards the demon but he caught her wrist. He should admit, you were improving from the last time you fought with him.

Aranea pulled her wrist and kicked him in the stomach, sending him onto the floor. Muzan quickly rolled and composed himself facing her, who was fast approaching after staggering him. He should not be taking you lightly. You fought him with an intention to kill him. He will do the same.

He launched himself from the ground, cupping you in the face before slamming you to the ground with a great force resulting for the ground below you crumbles around your body. Before you could react, he had crushed his foot onto your face.

"Sensei !!" Giyuu shouted her name, his heart beating awfully fast against his chest. That stomp sounded so loud it could crush her head. Muzan had an incredible strength, so he only pray for injured face on her.

However, Aranea brought her husband's sword and swung it towards Muzan, which made the male jumped from there urgently. He had tasted the red sword before, and he could not afford himself getting sliced by it again. He will have a slow regeneration and it was dangerous.

Aranea rolled on the ground and turned to look at Muzan who was in the air. Her face were covered with blood and scars that quickly heal. Her eyeballs that were bloody all over, slowly became basely white again with a pair of plum red eyes.

Aranea brought her hand up, and she clenched it in the air while Muzan watched with cautious, along with other curious pillars.

"Blood Demon Art: Blood Manipulation." She called forth her special art and pulled her arm down, resulting for Muzan to be pulled down due to Aranea's blood covering around his feet. She continued to pull Muzan towards her with her blade readied next to her. Muzan saw what was coming, and he quickly whistles before he protected himself from the stab with his palm. The sword went through her palm and she was stuck there with him.

Aranea glared at Muzan, as if asking what was going on when he whistles, until a moment later, a civilian screamed in horror.

"Run !!!" They screamed, and Aranea could only watch them in horror. Giyuu, Sanemi, Gyomei and Obanai watched a huge amount of demons slaughtering the civilian who were there watching what was happening.

"Help them, go !" Aranea shouted at the boys and they quickly went to help the civilian. Aranea turned around to glare at Muzan in disgust.

"You monster." she snarled, and he frowned. He pulled her husband's sword to pull her closer to him. He whispered into her face.

"You didn't listen. That's what you get."

Infuriated, Aranea kicked Muzan away from her, resulting for her to lose grip at her husband's sword who the progenitor held so hard for not wanting to let you go. He laughed in disbelief. He was thinking over everything he done for Aranea. He was going crazy. He was not that bad to slaughter every human being in this world for being cursed into a demon. However, Aranea changed him. He only wants her. She never noticed that.

He properly brought the handler to his palm. He remembered this sword so well.

"You know what, Aranea ? I'm going to do the same thing to Kamado Tanjirou like I did to Kamado Toyoru."

"Leave the boy alone, you lunatic ! He has nothing to do with all of this !"

"Hell he is ! He has his blood running in his vein, the man that stole everything from me !"

Aranea gasped. She was speechless. He was miserable. All of these were not all for revenge.

He only wants her. He only had her.