Meeting again.

Reaching the headquarters, everyone seems so depressed after losing so much demon slayers and two strong pillars. Iseki was also meeting his death when he went to assist Toyoru. From what Gyemi told Aranea, Toyoru ignored everyone and everything when he realized Muzan was somewhere around his vicinity. He was blinded with rage that he advanced alone without thinking any consequences.

They were just finishing burying their comrades along with Iseki and Toyoru. This would be the first time they had to do so many people at a same time. At the end of the day, they failed to kill the Head of the Demon.

Everyone was mourning, but their eyes could not help but to watch Aranea in front of her husband's grave. She gazed longingly towards his grave, which she tied it with a long ribbons she used to tie her bun. It was a gift he first gave her when he tried to court her.

With both of their blades being on her waist, she bowed down to the earth, her hair were all around her. The sky was as if mourning along with her, seeing it has been cloudy since the first time she went out of the shelter.

After a long bow, she stood up. She held the the blades with her hand as she turned around to see Gyemi and Yaboku, Ubuyashiki Kagemi, and the remaining Demon Slayers standing gloomily behind them.

Her eyes remained in cold gaze.

"From this moment, I order you to not ever plan on marching towards Kibutsuji Muzan ever again. Toyoru would not want to see more of the children to fall under his hands in a meaningless death ever again." Her voice booming through the pitter patter rain, and everyone looked up to her in a moment of trance.

"If you want to die, die heroically. If you want to die, make sure it's not under Kibutsuji Muzan's hands." She clenched the blades, clutching her eyes as the images of her husband appeared.

"I am the Sun Pillar, hereby forth you to live without any worry of Muzan's wrath. I will make sure he will stay at bay. Mark my word." She turned around, and taking everyone's breath when they looked into her eyes. The eyes resembles so much of Muzan, but they hold so much determination to make sure the humanity would live the way she wanted them to be.

Aranea turned her back towards them again, remembering one thing.

"Iseki had a child, yes ?" she suddenly asked, and Gyemi replied with a yes. She nodded.

"He had a student. Make sure the Breath of the Snake passed down until the end of his generation." she said before starting to walk towards the exit of the headquarter.

"What about you ? Where are you going ?" Gyemi asked again, it seems like only Gyemi brave enough to talk to her at that moment. She briefly looked to the back.

"My responsibilities are not lying here. I will only be here when I'm needed." She said for the last time before she started to leave the headquarter for good. Gyemi watched as she left and turned to look at Kagemi who only looked down to the grave of his children, the demon slayers he put into such dangerous mission.

A few years had passed by after Gyemi last seen her. Eventhough she was absence the whole time, they noticed the demons were actually being in passive state due to her presence on taking them down, making sure the demons did not having a chance to enlarge their population before its too late.

Sometimes, from afar, they would see the sky would change their shapes due to the the forms Aranea performed. Nobody knows what happened except for Gyemi who had witnessed the first time. Nobody believes what she said that time during the mournings but Gyemi.