Special chapter.

Sorry, sorry for the late ! I was helping my neighbor with their stall and it was worth a few days hehe. I finally find myself some time to write this special chapter for your guys and..

You must be over 18 to read this !

or

Just read if you want but bear in mind I already warned you.

I already have another chapter served for you guys tonight :).

This chapter contains explicit and sexual contain. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy ;)

———

My fingers went over his face that was reflected under the moonlight, his eyes looked up to me in sparkles, as if he was admiring a diamond. I looked down to him with the same gaze, admiring him who looked so ethereal. The encounter with the demon earlier had completely forgotten.

I looked down to his lips, and my fingers did the same to them, those plump lips. They're soft, so soft that I would bite them if he allows me to.

"Are you sure about this ?" suddenly, he asked me. I furrowed my eyebrows at his question.

"Why are you asking ? Your fingers might already imprinted on my thighs by now." I told him, my arms went around his neck as I tilted my head to the right. I heard him taking in a deep, ragging breath as he looked down, his clenches were even tighter than earlier.

I was clueless of what to do. I knew it was the moment where a couple would do it, but I didn't know what to do in his situation. It's my first time ever.

I wanted to rest my bottom down, but I noticed his sharp breath and he quickly held me from continue doing so.

"Stop-! Are you sure about this ?" He asked, his face painted with an urgency and a pair of desperate eyes that were asking me to be honest. My heart flipped in my chest as I was about to answer.

"I- I don't know what to say..." I said, "but my body is itching to do what they want to do." I raised my body, leaning closer to him with my chest flat on his. My cheekbones were burning red but I refuse to back out from what my body wants. They moved on its own and I dare myself to look down to his eyes eventhough I felt like wanting to bury myself six feet under.

"M-May I.." I breath out. I was reluctant to do it but once my lips grasp the warm breath from his nose and how he was there waiting for me, I couldn't help but to kiss him deeply in an instant and the way he held my back and kissed back twice as deeper, I knew he was eager too.

Our body glided onto each other, emitting heats that I've never felt before. His hands traced every curves of my body and pulled me closer, as if they aren't already so close. I felt his fingers claws onto my kimono, pulling it off eagerly while keeping on kissing me at a same time. Finally, he inserted his tongue and forced his wet muscle into my mouth, jerking me to the back a little. I let out a yelp in between our connected lips as he was so rough in taking me. I even tried to push him when he would grazed his teeth onto my lips which was pretty overwhelming for an amateur like me. I could already imagine my red lips right now.

He was too eager that he pushed me onto the tatami mat and now towered above me. While he pinned me down, I could see how he was losing breath. His chest went up and down, and his eyes as if was calculating what he wanted to do me next. He lowered himself, using his elbow to prop his body above me while being so close. He then leaned close to me and left a soft peck onto my lips, I closed my eyes.