6

Tomioka released Kochou after hearing the announcement regarding Kamado Nezuko and Kamado Tanjirou. Tanjirou was already out after being stomped to the ground by the head, and Nezuko was in her demon-confused state. Kanao took the box that was laid around, and Nezuko silently went inside without a word exchanged in between them.

While Tomioka and Kochou was about to head to the headquarters, they heard a low echoes from their right. They looked at each other and went to where it came from. From afar, it sounds like someone was shouting, calling for someone. Then they were close enough to hear Nezuko's and Tanjirou's name being called.

"Nezuko ! Tanjirou !" it was like an anxious mother was calling for their children. They looked at each other and nodded firmly, before jumping and went around to see if she was dangerous.

"Tanjirou ! Nezuko !" Sensei kept shouting, her kimono was hanging on her body, almost exposing her feminine part. It was lucky for her that her chest was still covered, but her kimono was slipped to side and almost exposing her crotch.

The pillars finally saw who was kept shouting the sibling's name. It was a woman in her late 20s, her face and body were covered with dirt, and her kimono was messily disheveled. Her hair was a mess, as if someone just pulled it out of her.

Kochou was surprised to see her state, but she even more shock when she saw Tomioka jumped from his hiding and went in front of the woman. He quickly pulled the kimono that was about to fall, and tightened the cloth around her waist. Her dirty face were wipped clean by the rough hand, and he brushed her hair to a proper state.

The woman remembered these gestures. They would always there to keep her in proper state, how they did it gently everytime.

"You.. Giyuu Tomioka."

Tomioka took a step back, and bowed slightly to the female.

"Sensei." he said, his voice were deep and firm. Kochou was already coming out of her hiding place, looking at them weirdly.

"How long has it been ?" She asked, a small smile graze on her face. She was trying to hold his shoulder, but it went far below. He took her hand and placed it on his shoulder. She smiled even bigger.

"You're this tall now huh." she chuckled. Tomioka didn't say anything, but he was happy to see his sensei again. It has been 7 years since they last met. Before he met Urukodaki, he was trained by a woman that didn't change until now. Thinking about it actually pained him, but he puts it aside.

"Where's Tanjirou and Nezuko ?" She clenched his shoulder, and he didn't dare to say anything. Despite her gentle side, he knew how she was if she got mad, especially how it turns out regarding Nezuko and Tanjirou after entrusted by the female.

"They have taken to the Demon Hunters Headquarters to receive some punishment regarding the demon and the rules as a Demon Hunter."

Sensei's eyes flinched hearing the place. Somehow, her heart felt even more at ease. The clench to the shoulder loosen and Tomioka saw how she sighed in relief.

"I will go there too. Please help me, Tomioka." she said, raising her hand up in the air and Tomioka took it without second thought. Kochou watched them weirdly and suspiciously, but she followed behind anyway.

———

They reached the headquarters later on with the other pillars were already present for the Pillar Meeting. They got the announcement about the demon hunter that accompanied a demon and they evidently didn't like it. Some other pillars gave a distasteful glance towards the Water Pillar, but they mostly looked down on the yet unconscious younger Demon Hunter.